By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57

These are some terrible comparisons, not only are they different genres, but they are also years apart which is going to almost always see the newer game win. To each there own though.

Around the Network
dsage01 said:
Okay guys I need help with what game I should compare with God of War 3 or Uncharted 2. Anyone have any good ideas

Not too sure about those, but maybe GTA4 VS saints row 2.

about alan wake vs heavy rain

more ppl like bf3 on every other site too for some reason, even on youtube

pezus said:
dsage01 said:
pezus said:
dsage01 said:
Okay guys I need help with what game I should compare with God of War 3 or Uncharted 2. Anyone have any good ideas

Uncharted 2 vs. Gears 2; God of War 3 vs. Wii Fit

Gears of War 2 is already out of the list. MGS4 destroyed it. And Wii fit?? Come up with a more suitable game to compare.

Okay, maybe Uncharted 1 vs. Gears 1 and God of War 3 vs. Super Smash Bros Brawl...lol, can't think of anything comparable to GoW3.

Uncharted 2 vs  Mass Effect 1 vs Zelda: Twilight Princess

-or-

Killzone 2 vs Halo 3 ODST (vs Metroid Prime 3)

-or-

God of War 3 vs Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Brawl and GOW3 are both incomparable, so why not?)

Around the Network

Heavy Rain vs Alan Wake is a must.

Can't really think of any others.

I think you should have put similar games up against eachother, MGS4 should have been pitted up against Splinter Cell etc.

brendude13 said:
Heavy Rain vs Alan Wake is a must.

Can't really think of any others.

I think you should have put similar games up against eachother, MGS4 should have been pitted up against Splinter Cell etc.

I don't think Splinter cell would have got more than 5 votes. Anyways putting Heavy Rain vs Alan Wake now. No more voting for GT5 or Forza 3 now guys.

I would like it if people can explain there answers please. I haven't played either and I want to know which one is better and why

Tough one. I like 'em both. How to decide...

I'm going to go with Heavy Rain for a couple of moments that stretched the boundaries (in my view) of how to use interactivity in a video-game.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I went for Alan Wake

Both were great games and both offered a different style of gameplay from any other games out there.

I just had more fun with Alan Wake than Heavy Rain.