By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57

Don't you see Dsage! The truth is out! You don't have to lie anymore!

Just come clean and maybe, MAYBE we will respect you again

Around the Network

I'm changing my vote to KZ2. KZ3 is a fantastic game when it comes to MP. Its leaps ahead of KZ2 MP in my opinion.

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

so dsage are you gonna man up?

deskpro2k3 said:
I'm changing my vote to KZ2. KZ3 is a fantastic game when it comes to MP. Its leaps ahead of KZ2 MP in my opinion.

I agree, the magnum in Killzone 2 was really unfair.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

badgenome said:
dsage01 said:
osamanobama said:
Jay520 said:
Michael-5 said:

.....However I voted God of War, I just don't like the franchise, and I feel it is over rated......

What's your address?

ask dsage, im sure he knows.

he steals everything

are you serious!!!!!!!! WTF!!!! Dude he doesn't even give us proof of his so called Head to Head thread which he is now trying to steal from me and I get accussed!! I was the one that made this thread and I will keep making threads. And for the stealing part out of the first 4 threads I made 3 of them got stolen and remade just a few days later. Osamanobama you are just riddiclus you have no proof and your saying something like that. You and Jay520 both need medical help FAST! Both of you are accusigng me of something I did not do! 

You have to admit, it is pretty suspicious that you live so close to him and just "happened" to come up with the same idea. And given how upset you are over it, I'm really starting to think you did steal the idea off his computer. That's pretty low, dude.

I live in Toronto dude I'm far away. He said he lives somewhere in the U.S. And he has no proof!!! And you beleive him. While I actaully took like 3 months trying to figure out how to mkae a thread like this!! JUST BECAUSE MY THREAD BECAME REALLY POPULAR HE WANTS TO STEAL MY FAME!! He doesn't even have any fucking proof and you people believe him. That's just riddiclus!

Around the Network
Jay520 said:
Don't you see Dsage! The truth is out! You don't have to lie anymore!

Just come clean and maybe, MAYBE we will respect you again

I am not lying at all!!! You want to know where I got the idea from! Here's the link!

http://www.gamespot.com/forums/topic/26615815

There I didn't copy you at all. And you still don't have any proof and these people beleive you seems really ironic to me. It's either you are trying to steal my idea and make it yours because it's all popular now. Or you might have actauly had an idea like this but got mad when you saw a thread like this came out before you were about to post it. It's happened to me to. The Nintendo, Sony and Microsoft elimation thing was something that I was planning to do but then someone already came up with it. I didn't start crying and say it was my thread and he stole it! Seriously the sonner you admit it the better. Just stop lying to me and all these people. The sooner the better

dsage01 said:
badgenome said:

You have to admit, it is pretty suspicious that you live so close to him and just "happened" to come up with the same idea. And given how upset you are over it, I'm really starting to think you did steal the idea off his computer. That's pretty low, dude.

I live in Toronto dude I'm far away. He said he lives somewhere in the U.S. And he has no proof!!! And you beleive him. While I actaully took like 3 months trying to figure out how to mkae a thread like this!! JUST BECAUSE MY THREAD BECAME REALLY POPULAR HE WANTS TO STEAL MY FAME!! He doesn't even have any fucking proof and you people believe him. That's just riddiclus!

Yeah, you protest waaaaay too much. Just do the right thing: apologize and have a mod lock the thread.

deskpro2k3 said:

This.

badgenome said:
dsage01 said:
badgenome said:

Yeah, you protest waaaaay too much. Just do the right thing: apologize and have a mod lock the thread.

^Wow this is between Jay520 and me. And this is MY Thread. I will do what I want with it

oh man this is a tough one... either uncharted 2 or valkyria chronicles. I don't know!! why god whyyyyyyyyyyyyy???

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5