By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What do you think the future of this thread should be

Comparing Third Party Series 21 36.21%

Comparing Third Party Games 16 27.59%

Locked 20 34.48%

Total:57

Hands down, Uncharted 2! One of the best games that I have played.

Around the Network
dsage01 said:

I am starting round 2 soon. But one PS3 game must be eliminated.

lol why??

dsage01 said:
Jay520 said:
dsage01 said:

Wow I thought you were joking but your actaully serious! Just cause I post in yor wall doesn't mean I look at your adress. Or country you live in. But why would I travel so far just to steal a gmarconnect idea. I'm not really that much of a nerd when it comes to gaming. And if you did post it on the internet give me a link and it should also include the date and the time of post only then I will believe you. And I can't beleive you don't know what sarcams is. That he belives I stole "his idea" don't you get the sarcasm? Seriously just cause I made a sucessful thread doesn't mean all of a sudden you have a right to copy it.

Whatever dude, the sooner you admit to what you did, the sooner I'll  leave you alone.

More like the oppostie. I'll keep spreading this message. No one believes you and I am sure none intend to. Your just jealous of my thread and wish it was yours. You may have had the idea and I am sure many others did too. But I was the one to brng my idea to VGC. I am sure other people in this thread had the same idea as H2H. But who was the one to bring it out. And post a link of that webstie with the time and date and only then I'll believe it was your idea. And even if you made the website I still never stole any ideas. This thread was pure original.

No one believes me? LOL! Check out my page. I've already recieved messages from several anonomous members who know the truth.

Now I'm jealous. Add that to being a drug-user and crazy. Keep the insults coming. This just shows everyone what kind of person you are.

True you brought it out, BUT you didn't think of the thread yourself. I would be cool if you did. YOU GOT THE IDEA FROM ME! 

I can't post a link because I took the doc off the website when I realized people were stealing my idea.

Oh and Killzone 3 should be elementated

Killzone 2.

Why? Because it already have Killzone 3 as candidate.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:

Look, I just played Blood Gauch, I ended up with a score 11-9, had a 5 kill streak, and 2 3 kill streaks, but near the end I started dying a lot. It was a 3 vs. 3 game, not full. I played it a second time, 3 vs.1 and still managed a 1 K/D. This is a map I do not consider to be unbalanced, and I consider to be popular, yet in two games I did not experience a full game.

Now I have "A Network related error has occurred" Error code 10002 (15), so I can't play anymore.

I don't care about your opinion, Left 4 Dead 2 MP is better, that's why it got my vote. However playing the game, I did realize 1 more complaint.

Load time, just terrible.

You're unbelievable, with you opinions can be wrong now. Tell me that I'm wrong about Load times now too.

yawn more nonsense..seriously >_> now it's load times? lol

and yea blood gaucht or w/e is a dlc map afaik...so not many people will play that anyways

you know what, I'm done with you..you are full of it and lying about every damn thing....you are just not good at the game...infact you actually suck at it..and you just do not have a clear idea about any of the aspects of the game, leveling up, weapon use, how to get rid of mechs fast, how to avoid and kill campers etc. you are just going on and on about it tho as usual with your essay replies which are filled with garbage...I won't even bother replying to your wall post either cuz its clear you have no idea about possible paths to take in the turbine concourse either...waste of my time..just get better at the game....end of story :) next time at least try not to make your lies so obvious since there are people who play the game a lot in this forum, makes you look like a fool

Just for you. I played about 5 games, have not touched the game in a month. I just averaged a K/D ratio of 2.5:1 on this map, and I took a picture to shut you up.

I can do better, but it seems unless I play 100 hours into this game nothing will be enough to justify my opinion.

Since Your opinion >> everyone elses.

Now stop with your constant critisizm, accept that other people take the game different then you, and stop saying I'm lying.

can't see the picture, link is broken I think

you have lied about achievement system

you are sputing bs about it and unlocks

you are just incabale of playing the game well so you are putting your lack of capability as the fault of the map..which is childish and lame to say the least...

for you a mech = unbalanced map which is for anyone with sense = LOL

and no facts > any of the lies you spread.....

you see this actually highlights why I avoid you like a plague on the forums..you rant on and on and on until the other party gets too tired to continue the conversation...heck you act as you were not caught in a lie very recently even and you keep stacking on it..shameful..man up and owe up to it and stop crying

I'm done here since it's clearly a waste of my time, you will not understand that you just are not good at the game and that you spread fud on the game..nothing more nothing less..

I won't read or reply to your posts again..if I read I will get the urge to reply and some people can't be reasoned with when they are trying so hard to pretend to know crap they clearly don't

Stop with this BS, I have nothing more to prove. You ignored me because my K/D was low, and because I had a low rank. I have made no lies, repeating that I have doesn't change anything.

The above picture shows a 33 kill to 14 death ratio, and I can do better.

Just accept the game you love, isn't as flawless as you think.

Also of those 5 games I played, none had over 12 people. I don't understand how you ever manage to fill rooms.

I mean do you honestly need me to play a game, and get a final score of 10 to 1? All I said was that 5 and 10 kill streaks are common on many maps, thus some are unbalanced. I'm literally taking photographic evidence, on a game I had a few 5 kill streaks, I made my point. Now go pester someone else about another PS3 exclusive you think is perfect.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

ethomaz said:
Killzone 2.

Why? Because it already have Killzone 3 as candidate.

That makes complete sense, and I should have done that...

However I voted God of War, I just don't like the franchise, and I feel it is over rated. (NOTE TO ALL HATERS: This is my opinion, not a fact.)

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

Michael-5 said:

.....However I voted God of War, I just don't like the franchise, and I feel it is over rated......

What's your address?

Jay520 said:
Michael-5 said:

.....However I voted God of War, I just don't like the franchise, and I feel it is over rated......

What's your address?

ask dsage, im sure he knows.

he steals everything

osamanobama said:
Jay520 said:
Michael-5 said:

What's your address?

ask dsage, im sure he knows.

he steals everything

Good idea,  I'll PM him