Total:57
Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:
Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:
Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:
kickazz113 said:
halo 3, but this is not fair man. why not compare uncharted series against halo??? since both has strongest supports from fans but warhawk????

The PS3 was creaming the Xbox 360. I had to do something.

Even then, Warhawk is still geting 60% as many votes. This just shows to you how biased this website can be.

Want to know which game is really better? Read the comments. Not one for Halo vs. Warhawk gave reasons why Warhawk was better. These are far more fair.

The same thing happend for Forza 3 and GT5. Forza 3 had plenty of votes but one person did not want to expalin. I tried forcing it out of people than one Forza 3 fanboy got mad and left.  But this site is biased towards both Xbox 360 and PS3.

Wait I voted for Forza in that vote, and I explained why. Several people commented on both sides for that one, just the Forza comments were late.

Also I'm not sure if this website is biased toward 360 at all. I'll admit I'm pretty biased towards 360 because I'm a big fan of Sci-Fi shooters, RPGS and racing games, all I feel are better done on 360. However often I feel alone, and people almost never call me out on my anti-360 posts. I literally say Fable is crap all the time, and no one defends that game.

Uhhh I feel left alone when I defend GT5. Well expect Ethomaz. But it's like me and him vs the whole of VGC when it comes to GT5's visuals

I know this is off topic, but what is your opinion on GT5's visuals?

Great of course

Around the Network
Reasonable said:
Michael-5 said:
dsage01 said:
What should I put Uncharted 2 up against? Any ideas

Whatever you put it against, that game WILL loose. The only fair comparision is Mass Effect 2, and despite IGN making an article explaining why ME2 got better ratings and is a better game, that will still loose, by a long shot.

Uncharted 2 is PS3's best exclusive, and on a PS3 favoring site, it has no competition. So I say do...

Uncharted 2 vs. MGS4 or Uncharted 3 vs. Killzone 3.

That's the only way any game has a fair chance.

Given the goal is to allow people to vote for PS3 vs 360 exclusives, that makes no sense.  Also, IGN hardly outweighs all the other critical reviews for Uncharted 2.

The bottom line is critically Uncharted 2 is arguably the best game (never mind exclusive) this generation so logically you would expect it to beat most stuff.  Personally I think it should have gone up against Reach but that's not an option now.  Note I'm not saying it is the best game, just that one look at Metacritic and the list of awards it won indicates it might just really be that good.

OT for current vote I'll go with Killzone 2.  I really like L4D but find Killzone 2 overall more interesting and I was one of the crazy folk who actually liked the way it handled movement with a real a sense of weight.  Close one but Killzone 2 just pips it.

Uncharted 2 and Mass Effect 2 are both damn great games. Best of the generation, but Mass Effect 2 should come close to beating UC2 in a vote. UC2 shouldn't be garenteed a win.

Logically UC2 will beat anything here, but if the fanbase were even Mass Effect 2 and Halo 3 should have stood a better chance.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database
Vote for the March Most Wanted / February Results

M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:

Oh you can't check my Killzone stats over PS3? Wow and you wonder why I say it isn't as polished as CoD and Halo.

I'm not trying to present nonsense as fact. You just want to make every PS3 exclusive to be free of fault, when no game is. If I ever point out any faults on any PS3 exclusive, you always want to contest them.

Also I said I'm often the one on killstreaks, but when I started I was often spawn killed, or killed by campers. Just learned where to hide better.

I noticed Rank ups, but didn't know I could get upgrades with them. That was my experience, how can I be wrong on that?

This is just lame now..

I can see the stats of those who are in my friends list and compare them easily. Dunno if you can check other players stats out just by searching for them. Haven't done it. I always use the website as it's easier to get more details

and cry me a river build a bridge and get over it..I have pointed out what I think are shortcomings of kz3 many times..I am just pointing you don't know what you are talking about and that you have lied in the past and you are doing it again

you noticed rank ups, points, load menu before the game starts which has unlock points written on it yet you didn't 'know'? What a joke...can't take you seriously anymore

your experience is that you have no idea about the game itself and you are passing off your shortcomings as fact..now THAT is what's lame

and no ..I avoid discussion with you for this very reason..for a change I just chose to call your bs out

edit: ok so I just checked the website and it's done with the maintenance..

this is you right

http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/mykillzone/overview.html?name=ItDontFryPickles

yeahhhhhh >_> 0.56 k/d ratio does indicate how many killstreaks you were having..you haven't fully unlcoked a single class..the most unlcoks are for marksman with half of its unlocks....yeah I think I'm done with you

I did say my K/D was bad, when I first played the game I played a lot of matches getting 30 deaths and no kills. That messes up your K/D.

You don't know what you're talking about man, these are the shortcommings I've seen, I've played the game enough for my opinion to count. Love the game all you want, it's fun as hell, but a lot of the maps are unbalanced.

my psn is rathne..look it up....and if you think you understand the maps more than me or Osama-obama you are deluded. from your page it's clear you have sucked quite a bit in the game and you do not have sufficient knowledge of the game. I know exactly what I'm talking about and hence why I think the statements you make are full of it. the maps are not unbalanced as you say..repeating it over and over won't make it right.

I don't have the map names memorized, but how does not mean I don't have sufficient knowledge of them? Corinth Highway I feel is an extremely unbalanced map. No map with 2 mechs can ever be balanced, especially since the only real way to kill one is with a good sniper shot.

It says you have about 25 times as much experience as me, that doesn't mean you are the god all decider of how evenly distributed the maps are. You have your opinion, I have mine, why do you consistantly drill me and try to demean me when I say anything negative about PS3 exclusives? Can't you accept other people view the game in a different way?

Also isn't there a trophy for a 5 kill streak on Blood Gauch? I have that, and that's one of the maps I don't consider to be unbalanced. Just because my K/D is low doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

Also K/D means nothing. My K/D in Lost Planet 1 is like 0.8, and I've put in over 100 hours online in that game. I know that game is unbalanced because when one person gets a Super Vs, it's raping time.

What is with all the hate? Don't read GamrReview Articles. Contact me to ADD games to the Database

Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:

Oh you can't check my Killzone stats over PS3? Wow and you wonder why I say it isn't as polished as CoD and Halo.

I'm not trying to present nonsense as fact. You just want to make every PS3 exclusive to be free of fault, when no game is. If I ever point out any faults on any PS3 exclusive, you always want to contest them.

Also I said I'm often the one on killstreaks, but when I started I was often spawn killed, or killed by campers. Just learned where to hide better.

I noticed Rank ups, but didn't know I could get upgrades with them. That was my experience, how can I be wrong on that?

This is just lame now..

I can see the stats of those who are in my friends list and compare them easily. Dunno if you can check other players stats out just by searching for them. Haven't done it. I always use the website as it's easier to get more details

and cry me a river build a bridge and get over it..I have pointed out what I think are shortcomings of kz3 many times..I am just pointing you don't know what you are talking about and that you have lied in the past and you are doing it again

you noticed rank ups, points, load menu before the game starts which has unlock points written on it yet you didn't 'know'? What a joke...can't take you seriously anymore

your experience is that you have no idea about the game itself and you are passing off your shortcomings as fact..now THAT is what's lame

and no ..I avoid discussion with you for this very reason..for a change I just chose to call your bs out

edit: ok so I just checked the website and it's done with the maintenance..

this is you right

http://www.killzone.com/kz3/en_US/mykillzone/overview.html?name=ItDontFryPickles

yeahhhhhh >_> 0.56 k/d ratio does indicate how many killstreaks you were having..you haven't fully unlcoked a single class..the most unlcoks are for marksman with half of its unlocks....yeah I think I'm done with you

I did say my K/D was bad, when I first played the game I played a lot of matches getting 30 deaths and no kills. That messes up your K/D.

You don't know what you're talking about man, these are the shortcommings I've seen, I've played the game enough for my opinion to count. Love the game all you want, it's fun as hell, but a lot of the maps are unbalanced.

my psn is rathne..look it up....and if you think you understand the maps more than me or Osama-obama you are deluded. from your page it's clear you have sucked quite a bit in the game and you do not have sufficient knowledge of the game. I know exactly what I'm talking about and hence why I think the statements you make are full of it. the maps are not unbalanced as you say..repeating it over and over won't make it right.

I don't have the map names memorized, but how does not mean I don't have sufficient knowledge of them? Corinth Highway I feel is an extremely unbalanced map. No map with 2 mechs can ever be balanced, especially since the only real way to kill one is with a good sniper shot.

It says you have about 25 times as much experience as me, that doesn't mean you are the god all decider of how evenly distributed the maps are. You have your opinion, I have mine, why do you consistantly drill me and try to demean me when I say anything negative about PS3 exclusives? Can't you accept other people view the game in a different way?

Also isn't there a trophy for a 5 kill streak on Blood Gauch? I have that, and that's one of the maps I don't consider to be unbalanced. Just because my K/D is low doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

Also K/D means nothing. My K/D in Lost Planet 1 is like 0.8, and I've put in over 100 hours online in that game. I know that game is unbalanced because when one person gets a Super Vs, it's raping time.

more bs from you..don't you get tired of this?

I never said I was 'god' lol or w/e..what you state are not opinions.....they need to have some factual backing to it...most games I'm in my team doesn't even bother using the mechs and we still win...mechs are not a problem at all. You are just not good at this, it's not the fault of the game.

again other than this time I don't remember crossing words with you to this extent at all on the past..I usually avoid your nonsense but your fud spreading on kz3 is getting rediculous

oh and some trivia: just finished playing a session of kz3 mp..played cornith higway around 3-4 times...everytime more than 7 people a side..way more. my team didn't use mechs and we won. other team kept using mechs but couldn't do much against us. Your shortcomings /= not the games shortcomings.mechs are VERY easy to take care of

and no no k/d IS the only thing comparable here since you do not have enough xp/achievements/unlocks or anything..your k/d is horrible too..for a map filled the opportunity and you had so many killstreaks, you have sucked pretty badly.

please do both of us a favor, stop spreading bs, move on. you clearly have no idea what you are ranting on about.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:

I never said I was 'god' lol or w/e..what you state are not opinions.....they need to have some factual backing to it...most games I'm in my team doesn't even bother using the mechs and we still win...mechs are not a problem at all. You are just not good at this, it's not the fault of the game.

again other than this time I don't remember crossing words with you to this extent at all on the past..I usually avoid your nonsense but your fud spreading on kz3 is getting rediculous

oh and some trivia: just finished playing a session of kz3 mp..played cornith higway around 3-4 times...everytime more than 7 people a side..way more. my team didn't use mechs and we won. other team kept using mechs but couldn't do much against us. Your shortcomings /= not the games shortcomings.mechs are VERY easy to take care of

and no no k/d IS the only thing comparable here since you do not have enough xp/achievements/unlocks or anything..your k/d is horrible too..for a map filled the opportunity and you had so many killstreaks, you have sucked pretty badly.

please do both of us a favor, stop spreading bs, move on. you clearly have no idea what you are ranting on about.

Stop saying I'm spewing BS. Just because you repeat it doesn't make it so. All you do is protect PS3 exclusives, even when they have shortcoming. You never protect any other games.

Stop with this BS, you take things too far, it's not like Killzone 3 is the only game with unbalanced maps. Learn to accept other people take away from a game differently then you. The whole perpose of this thread is to vote which game you liked better and why you liked it more. It's not a thread comparing scores, or sales, but personal opinions.

Around the Network
Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:

Stop saying I'm spewing BS. Just because you repeat it doesn't make it so. All you do is protect PS3 exclusives, even when they have shortcoming. You never protect any other games.

Stop with this BS, you take things too far, it's not like Killzone 3 is the only game with unbalanced maps. Learn to accept other people take away from a game differently then you. The whole perpose of this thread is to vote which game you liked better and why you liked it more. It's not a thread comparing scores, or sales, but personal opinions.

huh? you don't know my posts that well it seems..doesn't matter...for the record I have criticized kz3 on many points

all you do is lie..you can't back up any of the points you make properly...to me or to osama....may it be on unlocks, number of players etc etc

you make statements that are just outright wrong and false...I was hoping you had stopped spreading lies on kz3 since last time but doesn't look like that's the case and you won't accept it either...

but w/e me and osama already showed why your statements are full of fail..I'll leave it at that

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Michael-5 said:

huh? you don't know my posts that well it seems..doesn't matter...for the record I have criticized kz3 on many points

all you do is lie..you can't back up any of the points you make properly...to me or to osama....may it be on unlocks, number of players etc etc

you make statements that are just outright wrong and false...I was hoping you had stopped spreading lies on kz3 since last time but doesn't look like that's the case and you won't accept it either...

but w/e me and osama already showed why your statements are full of fail..I'll leave it at that

Look, I just played Blood Gauch, I ended up with a score 11-9, had a 5 kill streak, and 2 3 kill streaks, but near the end I started dying a lot. It was a 3 vs. 3 game, not full. I played it a second time, 3 vs.1 and still managed a 1 K/D. This is a map I do not consider to be unbalanced, and I consider to be popular, yet in two games I did not experience a full game.

Now I have "A Network related error has occurred" Error code 10002 (15), so I can't play anymore.

I don't care about your opinion, Left 4 Dead 2 MP is better, that's why it got my vote. However playing the game, I did realize 1 more complaint.

Load time, just terrible.

You're unbelievable, with you opinions can be wrong now. Tell me that I'm wrong about Load times now too.

Uncharted 2 for me. You're talking the best action SP campaign this gen vs an expansion campaign that felt short and limited and a solid MP vs a great MP that had the problem of being essentially the same MP you already had from Halo 3 with a couple of new modes.

Basically for me ODST was the expansion pack that wasn't (and should have been) while Uncharted 2 was a hugely polished title that left other SP campaigns exposed for the weak primer for MP they were vs something solid and wholly focused in its own right.

I guess this round makes up for the daft Halo 3 vs Warhawk round!

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Michael-5 said:
I know this is off topic, but what is your opinion on GT5's visuals?

Can I give my opinion?

Sometime GT5 has the best visuals seens in this gen... night, rain, snow, some tracks, premium cars, etc are almost perfect... the best one.

Sometime GT5 is just in the average... same level other games... there are problems like shadowns, standard cars and others stuffs.

The pressure to launch GT5 should be responsible for this... PD needed more time with GT5... the post updates showed that.

LOL! why o why my poor ODST did you get matched against GODLY Uncharted!!