By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - VGChartz - Sales History Articles

Hey guys! I've started a new regular series on the sales history of the biggest franchises (I'll do smaller ones somewhen down the line)

I've got all the big ones coming up, Gran Turismo, Assassin's Creed, Grand Theft Auto, the Wii series, Forza, God of War, Mario, Zelda ect

Any suggestions? Anything you would like to see? Preferably have at least 3 main games, actually that's the minimum requirement.

So far;

Pokemon - A Sales History
Halo - A Sales History

Around the Network

Tekken and Dragon Ball would be nice.

Is Mario Kart included under Mario?

Khuutra said:

If there are enough Mario Kart games you think could make a decent article, then I don't mind doing it seperate!

Sonic would be nice imo.. If it's anything similar to the pokemon article then I'd like to see the comparison. Although it might be a bit too much?

Around the Network
Seece said:
Khuutra said:

If there are enough Mario Kart games you think could make a decent article, then I don't mind doing it seperate!

Is six enough?

tekkn, street fighter, tales, mario.

Khuutra said:
Seece said:
Khuutra said:

Is six enough?

Well it should be right? gran turismo has 4 main series and 2 prolouges (?? correct me if im wrong)... so 6 should be enough. 

Oh and how about Monster Hunter, DQ, FF adn MGS?? 

I really like these sales articles, but I'm just advising that maybe you slow down the release of these, you've had two in three days, so I think maybe releasing them weekly would be better, otherwise your going to run out of interesting games quickly, or have a problem of too much work

Final Fantasy