By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - “We’re stepping away from Little Big Planet to focus on some new ideas.” - Media Molecule

Right Decision?

Yes 89 76.72%

No 4 3.45%

Maybe 14 12.07%

Undecided 7 6.03%

Other 2 1.72%

Total:116

While I'm a big fan on LBP, I'm excited to see what MM come up with next.

Around the Network

Nothing wrong with trying something new.

LBP2 is enough for this generation.

Now they need to make Little Big Karting ;)

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Good news!

LittleBigPlanet is a great new franchise for Sony but if they were to establish 2 new big franchises for Sony it would be even better. I am beginning to think that fans want a rest from LBP anyway. Especially for a franchise like LBP you don't really need 1 every other year or anything.

I think that they should try to make a Simulation game. They have other franchises to compete with Nintendo's franchises with a lot of other types of games.

LBP = Mario

Gran Turismo = Mario Kart

Uncharted = Zelda

Sony needs something to compete with another big Nintendo franchise...Animal Crossing.

I think this is a good idea, and i think a lot of these sequels came in too quick.

i think they should focus on making a platfoming game on the same scale as Sonic or Mario.

Around the Network

i voted yes cause the bridge is burning with versions of LBP on PSP and vita. LBP needs a brake and gamers should have enough to do with LBP1,2,PSP and Vita.
for me the franchise needs a break and its time for MM to show wht other innovative they have in there brains.

I loved LBP but i do think that you cant overdo a good series. As much as id love another one i dont think it would be nearly as good as 1 or 2. Although i love LBP it is probably a good decision on MM's behalf. Slightly OT does anyone else find the online on LBP2 hard to navigate? I didnt get it too much as it was over complictaed whereas the online on 1 was much more fun.

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

Zlejedi said:
LBP2 is enough for this generation.

Now they need to make Little Big Karting ;)

Great idea! I like :)

Wait... does this mean im not human?

PSN addy - mrx95

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. - Nelson Mandela

A radical is a man with his feet planted firmly in the air. - Franklin.D.Roosevelt

That's great news to me. I love LittleBigPlanet and the concept behind it but I like the move. It doesn't need to have a sequel every two years. The community will keep LittleBigPlanet alive. Let those creative minds think of another brilliant game for the PS Vita / PS4.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E