By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Franchises with huge sales POTENTIAL

Both Fallout and Elder scrolls have 10 million seller potential in the future

Around the Network

Custom Robo

ITT - People list franchises that they personally love, that always sell poorly, despite the fact that there are reasons that the games sell poorly. These reasons being such integral parts of the game that to change them would be to change the franchise beyond recognition.

I think multi-platform games have more potential in terms of sales in the long run

List A few:

Battlefield series
Fallout series
Bioshock series

These three surely have a bright future

It's been on the marketplace for a while but I didn't watch the video until yesterday. Kid Icarus Uprising. It's going to be big!!

It has what appears to be a fun, epic storyline. That's what I'm buying it for.

It has a recognizable character/classic franchise for the old school Nintendo fan.

It has mulitplayer death match. That's what the hardcore will buy it for.

It has an AR Card Collecting/Card Battle system like Pokemon or Yu Gi Oh (I think). That's what the kids will buy it for.

The last one, especially, is what is going to make this game big. Nintendo figured out a long time ago that if you make the next craze among the playground set, you make money. I can imagine kids begging their parents for a 3DS so they can take part in the 3D card battles (which should be more accessible than other card games). It has the potential to be a phenomenon and the start of something huge. Mark my words.

Around the Network

If the elder scrolls series and fallout continue into next gen i can see them doing insane numbers.