By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty Black Ops vs MW2? The better online

Tagged games:

Which one do you think is a better game. I don't know which one to play can some one list the pros and cons of each game.

Please be as fair as possible

Around the Network

They're somewhat the same really, but since black ops has zombie mode and one in the chamber, I'd say it's better than MW2

MP - MW2
Special mode - Black Ops
SP - Black Ops

Overall - Black Ops

As far as single player goes they are about the same.
However with that said Black Ops absolutely trashes MW2 in MP because its far more balanced like non-stacking killstreaks, no stupid perks that allow infinite claymores or noob-tubes or damage pro which makes the noob-tube unstoppable, no death streak rewards, no retarded 10-15 foot knifing, quick scoping is much harder and shotguns can only be primary weapons.

Black Ops. A slightly better story line. Zombie mode. more online features...and a working online rather then the mess that was MW2's online...

"Tell me why does it have to be so hard

to let go when it?s your final day

...When death is on it's way"

Around the Network

You might get different answers depending on the platform each person has played them on. Which platform are you interested in?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

NJ5 said:

You might get different answers depending on the platform each person has played them on. Which platform are you interested in?

I have Cod 2,3,4,5 on 360 and Cod 6 and 7 on PS3 so PS3

I don't know if this helps but I think MW2 has more people on the 360 right now and Black Ops has more people on the PS3

Both have terrible campaigns, though at least I didn't beat black ops's in about 2 hours without trying to do a speed run. Can't say the same about mw2.

Very few of the spec ops missions in mw2 were good while zombies in black ops is a fun game and dead ops is awsome as well. Pretty sad when a minigame is more fun than the campaign though.

Both have pretty terrible multiplayers that are way too easy, but black ops is slightly better balanced and not as god damn easy to go 32/2 every single game.

Overall both games suck if you play them for the campaign and multiplayer but black ops includes the awsome dead ops and zombie mode to make it worth it.

dsage01 said:
NJ5 said:

I don't know if this helps but I think MW2 has more people on the 360 right now and Black Ops has more people on the PS3

I highly doubt that.

yo_john117 said:
dsage01 said:
NJ5 said:

I highly doubt that.

Last time I checked the 360 version had about 438k and the PS3 version had almost 600k. And they were in the same time period. I checked at my friends house there was only a hlaf hour difference around 4pm Saturday

BTW I live in Canada