By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty Black Ops vs MW2? The better online

Tagged games:

Chevinator123 said:
i recently did world at war on veteran...and i never wana play another call of duty EVER

It was my first platinum. 

Around the Network

I don't know who has the better online.

Black Ops has the better multiplayer gameplay and modes, MW2 has the better multiplayer maps.

yo_john117 said:
As far as single player goes they are about the same.
However with that said Black Ops absolutely trashes MW2 in MP because its far more balanced like non-stacking killstreaks, no stupid perks that allow infinite claymores or noob-tubes or damage pro which makes the noob-tube unstoppable, no death streak rewards, no retarded 10-15 foot knifing, quick scoping is much harder and shotguns can only be primary weapons.

What he said

I bought both MW2 and BO at launch and after a month I put my BO disk back into the box and it has not left it since!! My MW2 still get regular play after almost 3 years.
Personally I love MW2. It is hard to explain it properly but I just like the feel of MW2 better and I am not really the greatest player (kill/death ratio of 1.20).

One of my friends have played MW2 on both PS3 and 360 and he prefers the 360 version. He has played BO only on the 360. He is in my opinion a damn good player (MW2 k.d.r - 2.42 on 360 and 2.51 on PS3). I only use my PS3 for Sony films which I can't find on Zune movie market place.

I check on Amazon.co.uk quite regular for deals on games and MW2 ranks higher than BO in sales most of the time lately. This can be due to MW3's upcoming release.