By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Where are you all finding your cool banners at?

I got one on, but the damn pic is huge LOL. How do I shrink the thing!!! Joanna Dark is hot VG chick!!!

Around the Network
Acevil said:
slipknotfan said:

Is there a banner making program somewhere?

Use any picture editing software (even paint), and make sure it fits the 650x250 and looks neat.

Most of the time search in large for the image, and after that just simply resize the part you think will fit as a banner.  

oldschoolfool,doesn't understand such lingo. 

They keep erasing my banners cus they are too big. LOL

slipknotfan said:
They keep erasing my banners cus they are too big. LOL

Well if you are after the rewards, you should have started July 1st, since this month is almost finished, but if you are doing it because you want to get the swing of things it is cool. 

Just remember it has to be 650x250. 

oops lol

Around the Network

idk why all the GD people or others that contribute keep it a secret they have some special SW that allows them to crop the part of the image they want and adjust it to the size maybe they want to hog all the points to themselves

i use imre but that stretches it so i have to crop it in paint as close as i can then run it through imre to get it exact size

i believe seece is the best to ask for this i think he has the fastest method of adding the banners

Play Me

We are not erasing your banners cause they are to big it's because of 3 reasons, 1 the low quality compared to the one already there, 2 submitting multiple banners for the same game about 6 for just one and, 3 submitting banners with watermarks on them.

Former something....

I just gave up. I keep getting mine taken off for being to large!

slipknotfan said:

I just gave up. I keep getting mine taken off for being to large!

LOL go to resolution at the edit tool and make it smaller like 600 x 350. Also do you like my banner...   :)

Yes your banner is cool!!!!