By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Tales of Vesperia console "CONFIRMED"....

Then they'll have another failed, losing game behind their name, cogratulations Namco

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:
Then they'll have another failed, losing game behind their name, cogratulations Namco

Maybe in sales, but I'm sure that if it's made by Namco Tales Studio, it'll be a great game. I'm quite sure this game will break 100k in Japan and at least 500k worldwide. If it doesn't...well, we'll have to really begin praying for Tales of games to be released outside the home country. >_>

way to many haters, just be happy that 360 owners get a game for hells sakes, dont say its shit just because its going on a console you dont own.

Im getting rather sick of it, i dont say what white knight story or ff 13 is going to suck monkey balls just because its going to the ps3.

Just wow.

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.

LtoK, you aren't the only one annoyed by the whining. PS3 owners are starting to get on my nerves. If you have to constantly bitch about games coming to the system you don't own then you obviously bought the wrong console.

Darc Requiem said:
LtoK, you aren't the only one annoyed by the whining. PS3 owners are starting to get on my nerves. If you have to constantly bitch about games coming to the system you don't own then you obviously bought the wrong console.

Thank you, very good post.

PS3 owners should start accepting that they don't own THE RPG console. Microsoft is doing very well in attracting quality RPG games (Lost Odyssee, Blue Dragon, Trusty Bell, Eternal Sonata, Tales of Vesperia in the JRPG department, Oblivion, Mass Effect as more WRPG's). It's a much tougher choice to choose between PS3 and 360 now for me as a RPG loving Wii owner. Last gen was easy. I can give nothing but credits to MS game library strategy (RE, DMC also to 360).

In JapanVesperia game should convince more people to buy the 360. Not in masses, but small increase is a big success for Microsoft.

Onna, when you were WiiGirl you were a lot more relaxed so why the Then they'll have another failed, losing game behind their name, cogratulations Namco phrase. The trailer looked good, and I'm sure Microsoft will market this game. I'd like to refer to DarkRequiem: If you like Tales so much, buy a 360.

Around the Network

And I'm getting sick of this website... farewell!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Unfortunately, X360 sales bashing, and whining over the X360 actually having a variety of games is very normal.

I do what I can do curb it, but I'm labeled biased and cursed at.

People just need to face facts: this gen, RPGs are on the X360, and the PS3 is quickly becoming not the system to own RPGs on - even the Wii is getting more RPG love right now.

But atleast the fanboys are getting what they deserve - you can't support a failure like the Playstation 3 so blindly, and expect every game to come out for it when the company that made your system cares little about what games you like.

Announcements like this prove yet again why I made the right choice in buying a X360 for RPGs.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

People just need to face facts: this gen, RPGs are on the X360, and the PS3 is quickly becoming not the system to own RPGs on - even the Wii is getting more RPG love right now.
Sure... i'm an rpg-fan, I'm  going to have all three consoles soon, and perhaps i'm crazy, but i'm looking more towards FF XIII, FF vs XIII and White Knight Story than Lost Oddesey, Infinite Undiscovery and... I don't know... and those 360 exclusives J-RPGs aren't even as big as the PS3 one's.

Perhaps you should respect others opinions, because you are even worser than those who talk like if the PS3 is the only console that can get rpgs.

Carazo said:
Sure... i'm an rpg-fan, I'm  going to have all three consoles soon, and perhaps i'm crazy, but i'm looking more towards FF XIII, FF vs XIII and White Knight Story than Lost Oddesey, Infinite Undiscovery and... I don't know... and those 360 exclusives J-RPGs aren't even as big as the PS3 one's.

Perhaps you should respect others opinions, because you are even worser than those who talk like if the PS3 is the only console that can get rpgs.

Well, if you want to play those now, or in the near future a 360 is definitely a better investment. The FF's aren't goning to be available for a looooong time. Bold: I don't know of any PS3 exclusive JRPG out now (maybe Folklore, not a real RPG).

I think MrS didn't show any disrespect towards others, for the current situation he's absolutely right. This off course might change in 2009 when FF appears, but until that time 360 is king of RPG's and Wii is catching up in 2008 with ToS, Fragile, Baroque etc.

Carazo, MrStickball is just stating that as of right now the most RPGs are on and coming to the X-box 360. Whether you are looking forward to those titles is besides the point. You aren't the type of poster he is referring to. You are doing the wise thing by picking up the systems that have the games that you want. I think his problem and mine as well is that everytime a JRPG is announced for 360. Every PS3 owner on the site trolls the thread, calls the developer stupid, game a failure, and complains about Microsoft paying for exclusives.

When Sony was buying off all the top third party content NONE of these people were complaining about it. I don't like Sony but I bought a PS2 because I liked JRPGs and it was the system that has the most of them. Thats what REAL gamers do. They buy the system that has the games they want. They don't buy a system contrary to their gaming tastes and constantly whine and cry that the competing console has the software they want. I mean if I see another poster complain that the 360 only has shooters in one thread while whining about them buying exclusives to diversify their line up in another thread I am going to go postal.