By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Introducing GamrChat- Updated!!!

Which is your favorite title?

VGChat 6 10.34%

VGChatz 6 10.34%

VGTalk 6 10.34%

VGTalkz 3 5.17%

GamrChat 7 12.07%

GamrTalk 15 25.86%

unREAL Chat 11 18.97%

Other (please specify in thread) 4 6.90%

Total:58
Kantor said:
RolStoppable said:
Carl2291 said:
yo_john117 said:

Who did what?

Snake612 did Real Talk...

Then darth and Kantor did unReal Talk, it was darths idea originally though, iirc.

jerry started unReal Talk and I was the first person to be interviewed, because I knew that Rogue Galaxy is a big pile of Level 5 fail.

I forgot about jerry. He's the actual head of the company (or was it she? I'm pretty sure she was a 57 year old Slovenian widow or some such thing)

Jerry is my dog and aye he is the real CEO, the company is in his name.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Kantor said:

I forgot about jerry. He's the actual head of the company (or was it she? I'm pretty sure she was a 57 year old Slovenian widow or some such thing)

Jerry is my dog and aye he is the real CEO, the company is in his name.

Which reminds me... did you ever get your ban extended for bandodging back then? If not, then it's about time that it is done.

I was already banned when the show's first episode was aired by Jerry. Twesterm extended the ban by 4 days when he found out, he was a moderator on VgChartz in those days.

Thanks for all of your support guys !

The reason this wasn't an actual show is because Darth was worried it would bomb. He wanted 25 comments in the thread for it to be worth it (which we passed easily!)

I hope you're there next week; we'll be putting the thread up at 6:30, but if you wish to ask the interviewee any questions, post them here or send Darth a message within the next 48 hourd and we'll be sure to ask them and give you a mention in the opening show!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Thanks for all of your support guys !

Edit your post, don't tell them who's being interviewed!

Alright, I edited the name, but if your dog was/is CEO I demand my dog has something to do with it as well

Around the Network

Since they don't know who the interviewee is anymore IDEALLY I'd like to get them to ask the interviewee questions in the episode itself, so the interviewee can answer questions within 24 hours.

@conegamer

My dog still is CEO, but there is a more important position...the one of Head Chef, would your dog want that?

I'm here to show my support, it's a great idea.

GamrTalk is probably my favourite name for it, I'll be happy with VGChatz though. TBH I'm surprised something like this hasn't been done before actually.

Ah, good to see this back in action. And I really do think that Darth and Cone will make for a great team. You've got my support guys, and I can't wait to see more from this. gamrConnect is a great community, and it's nice to see you guys making something to help us bond even more. ^_~

Don't forget, we start again TONIGHT!!

And thanks for the encouragement guys, especially Smeags!

EDIT**

Just gonna edit the thread title now. Making it GamrChat. I'll also be keeping this thread as a bank for past episodes, and to let you know when the next one is up. Thanks for your support!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=131514&page=1

The thread's up. As is Darth's debate thread:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=131515&page=1#3