By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - DICE Favoring Xbox on Consoles After Cursing Out PS3 Fans

wilco said:

selnor, don't fall for it! Akvod is trying to bait you into a flame war. Gotta love the stealth tactics.

Yeah, Akvod is the one baiting *rolls eyes*

Look at selnor's post history.

Around the Network

Lol at people who make bets over vgchartz where the stakes are loss of avatar control im sorry that is funny.

Its kind of pointless making one game better than the other. Many PS3 fans don't bother buying games that are inferior now. Theres so much choice on the PS3 that we don't need a BF3 to fill in the gaps between other exclusives. It will be dices loss really.

geddesmond2 said:
Its kind of pointless making one game better than the other. Many PS3 fans don't bother buying games that are inferior now. Theres so much choice on the PS3 that we don't need a BF3 to fill in the gaps between other exclusives. It will be dices loss really.

Well, right now. The only true choices on the FPS front are COD and BF3 (Killzone and Resi 3 aren't on their levels in terms of popularity) and supposedly, the ps3 version will be visually lacking on both so...

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Xen said:
wilco said:

selnor, don't fall for it! Akvod is trying to bait you into a flame war. Gotta love the stealth tactics.

Don't worry I won't take the bait wilco. Its vgc. =D

Around the Network
selnor said:
Xen said:
wilco said:

Again, you guys are proving my point. "stealth tactics"? You guys think that everyone is on the same boat as you guys. Constantly waging a console war, trying to defend or attack each other's consoles. It's really sad. People like you, Hiphopgamer, godofwar3ver ruin this board (along with the fucking 14 year olds who make stupid off topic questions).

Make productive posts. It seems everyone ignored my point that the tweet is completely ambiguous. Everyone is still reading Hiphopgamer's stupidly titled article, instead of the original articles (this news is pretty old BTW) which brings up how ambiguous A FUCKING TWEET was. It's a fucking TWEET. A few fucking characters. Stop fucking trying to make this a console war thing.

Jesus fucking christ, the world is fucked.

Akvod said:
selnor said:
Xen said:
wilco said:

Again, you guys are proving my point. "stealth tactics"? You guys think that everyone is on the same boat as you guys. Constantly waging a console war, trying to defend or attack each other's consoles. It's really sad. People like you, Hiphopgamer, godofwar3ver ruin this board (along with the fucking 14 year olds who make stupid off topic questions).

Make productive posts. It seems everyone ignored my point that the tweet is completely ambiguous. Everyone is still reading Hiphopgamer's stupidly titled article, instead of the original articles (this news is pretty old BTW) which brings up how ambiguous A FUCKING TWEET was. It's a fucking TWEET. A few fucking characters. Stop fucking trying to make this a console war thing.

Jesus fucking christ, the world is fucked.

Hey Repi makes some good tweets and is a good guy who was giving out a lot of good info on the game until fanboys like HHG ruined it by trying to spin it. Also every ignored my post that pointed out that we already knew the 360 had a different render path and lighting model as does the PS3 so the 360 having a cool lighting engine is clearly not favoritism.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Guy's an idiot. The lighting on the PS3 is the same as PC since they were able to port that onto the Cell. The Xbox needed a "Special" lighting effect because it doesn't have a Cell. There's nothing "special" other than the fact that it gets executed differently in the heardware.

wilco said:

Actually, it's unfounded, unproductive posts like these that would be deemed as bait. Don't even try to bring up something which you clearly have a poor understanding of (e.g. stealth tactics).

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!