By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - When will wi stop selling out?

Given the blue ocean strategy that is paying off as well as the expansion to other countries that the competition is not expanding to, I don't forsee the Wii selling out anytime soon until mid 2009, and I think 2008 is going to be a GREAT year for nintendo.

Its not what people say that is offensive, it is how we react to it that determines offense or not- REBT theory of Albert Ellis.

Competing in online FPS since 1999.

Currently own a supreme gaming PC playing CoD4

Currently own a Wii with Mario Party 8, Resident Evil 4, Trauma Center: New Blood, Wii play, Mario Strikers Charged, and Wii sports. Looking forward to Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Http://www.onlinebrawlcommunity.com    Online Super Smash Bros Brawl Tournament Series!  Feel free to sign up and chat with fellow smashers using our forums.  Casual competitions (i.e. HomeRun Contest) to come soon!

Around the Network

haha. again, poor leo-j. so easy to call out.

Wait in 2008 wii is going to have: Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Wii Fit, Mario Kart Wii, Wii Music, Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 Wii Edition(Why people forget that title), No More Heroes, Crystal Chronicles:Crystal bearers, Wii Demo Channel, WiiWare Channel, Disaster Day of Crisis. I do not say that all of them are going to be killer up titles but Wii Fit is one hell of a casual title, Pro Evolution is a magnet here in Europe and the other "hardcore" titles are a reason to buy a wii in 2008. Wii can not reach demand in the three big region market in Europe like UK, Germany and France. America has worst time than Europe in the matter and Wii is going to launch in China and S.Korea in 2008. So 2008 is out of the question of wii reaching demand worldwide 2009 is a difficult prediction to make because we have unannounced titles for that year. My Prediction if you call it is going to be from 2009 summer if we do not have any killer up game like wii sports until then.

p.s: Why is so difficult to some people to understand that Wii is a machine that make all the world to get to know the meaning of videogames to have pure fan. Leo-J Wii is in the footsteps of what the original PlayStation did for the industry in 1997 broaden the audience of gamers worldwide. Sony did only that, but now people found out nintendo and nintendo is the best videogame company in the world making game icons like Mario, Link, Samus, Miis. Its only natural for the "casual" market to jump the ship of the playstation brand to the nintendo wii and the way you play the games make a big step for that with the wii remote. Simple Fanboism will gets you nowhere just accept that the wii is the new trend and the ps brand is just old news.

Sorry my bad i only have one brain and here the time 4:00 am inte morning so give me a little slack wiill ya.

i think around august next year

Around the Network

i think probally early 2009 then will still be kinda hard to find till christmas 2009 when it will sell out again, then it will keep getting easier to find till their next gen. system comes out.

This summer, once the summer droughts hit in. It will still be semi hard to find a Wii but it wont be sold out.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

May, that's about the time I actually started seeing them on store shelves this year.

my inside sources tell me that customer support for Nintendo is drying out.

Expect to see piles of Wii's laying around EVERYWHERE on April 1!

If the Wii IS LUCKY maybe they will sell 200k from April to November-- But I don't believe in luck : )

; )

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

@tokila

You sound like soriku.. look at my sig.

mM