By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Under-hyped games you're looking forward to!

brendude13 said:
I'm surprised somebody hasn't said the obvious one yet.

Modern Warfare 3.

LOL, true. It may not be my favorite shooter, but it's worth more than the three fans it has on this site.

Around the Network
forest-spirit said:
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright: it has the potential to become one of the greatest games ever!

There is actually HUGE hype for the game, but we haven't heard from it in months.

brendude13 said:

Modern Warfare 3.

No one's mentioned it because the thread is supposed to be about UNDER hyped games...not AAA that dominate media coverage every single year. :)

"But I don't want to go among mad people!" said Alice. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat. "We're all mad here."

Follow me on Twitter! @stefaniefogel

Pro Evo 12

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Jay520 said:
brendude13 said:

Modern Warfare 3.

LOL, true. It may not be my favorite shooter, but it's worth more than the three fans it has on this site.

When I made this comment I was kinda joking...

...But on second thoughts, it's true.

I AM looking forward to Modern Warfare 3, I have always enjoyed the Modern Warfare series a lot more thna the crap Treyarch likes to pump out, Infinity Ward innovate, Treyarch and other devs immitate. Infinity Ward Call of Duty's are very thrilling games, the shooting mechanics and online system is second to none (minus the campers).

And I do believe that Modern Warfare 3 IS under rated. After seeing the amount of hate this game gets on gaming websites, especially from Battlefield 3 fanboys, I wouldn't hesitate to call the game under rated. It now seems fashionable to hate on MW3. Ironically, most of the MW3 haters are the sheep that bought and loved Call of Duty Black Ops.

Never thought I would hear myself saying that to be honest.

Around the Network
AdventWolf said:
naimisharanya said:
AdventWolf said:
naimisharanya said:
Jay520 said:
naimisharanya said:
AdventWolf said:
Bioshock Infinite, I hardly see topics about Bioshock. One of my favorite new IPs.

I don't know how the game that walked away with ''Game of E3'' award from most sites qualifies as under-hyped. Your not the only one to do this however, which kinda begs the question what the point of the thread is. I mean, the OP mentions Dark Souls which has tons of hype surrounding it.

EDIT: And...''One of my favorite new IPs.'' I guess under-hyped and new IP have radically different meanings in different parts of the world.

No, I meant under hyped on this site

Well, that doesn't make much sense.

Anyways, I see people with sigs like ''Dark Souls needs to be released tomorrow'', threads, trailers and articles. Don't really think you have a point.

I didn't say Bioshock: Infinite is a new IP. I said I hardly see any topics about Bioshock - it is one of my favorite new IPs.

And compared to other games that are hyped on this board, Bioshock doesn't even compete. I visit the board a few times a week at least and I never see any Bioshock topics. I called it under-hyped - not not hyped at all, I guess under-hyped has radically different meanings in different parts of the world.

Ummm. Well how is Bioshock a new IP? It launched in 2007 and the third title in the franchise is about to come out. Bioshock released the same year as Uncharted, Motorstorn, Crackdown, Crysis, The Witcher, Lair, Dirt...

I guess I thought it was implied for this gen, let me go ahead and fix that.

It is one of my favorite new IPs this generation.

What you said there doesn't apply at all.

You.do.not.make.sense.

What is it that you don't understand?