By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can the cops really say/do this to me?

His name should be on the citation. Best you can do is fight the ticket, video evidence of your vehicle and how loud it gets idling, driving, etc. Hope the cat doesn't show up, as that automatically finds you not guilty, and then file a formal complaint and possibly charges for harassment.

Around the Network

I never realised people used the term "mate" in that context outside of the UK. Were the cops English? They certainly sound like it!

Played_Out said:
I never realised people used the term "mate" in that context outside of the UK. Were the cops English? They certainly sound like it!

australian.

Played_Out said:

Errr mate is renowned Australian, "G'day mate, welcome to Australia!"

@ Okeydokey: Yeah, when my mum left my dad with all us kids for himself to raise.

I think that cop is poor and wanted to have money to buy a car to compensate his small dick.

Around the Network

Take legal action. Sometimes cops trust their "instincts" and do shit like this. Maybe he thought that you would be too afraid to fight back because you were indeed doing something wrong. Some cops like to press on small matters to try and break up people that they think are criminals.
If you are a good guy, pay your taxes and have a clean criminal record do not take this shit.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

America is turning into a police state like this. You should just be lucky that you weren't tasered.

But seriously, this kind of stuff has to stop. We must rise.

After I got out of the police academy, I figured I was 10 feet tall and bulletproof. I promptly answered a domestic call, and proceeded to use profanity against anyone who looked my way. I cleared up from the residence. Job well done, I thought. I went less than a mile when I received a call on the radio. The Sheriff wanted to speak to me.

Long story short: I wound up working 3 days for free and, no that officer does not have the right to speak to you that way.

Thats nothing.. a women got tasered for saying please stop..

mM

ya take that to court because the ticket doesnt make any sense. You will win that one as how the hell do you drive incorrectly to make noise? you would have to be driving against the railings or something lmfao.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453