By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - zelda oot is selling well

theARTIST0017 said:
Sherlock99 said:
i just noticed that the 3ds moved up to number 15 on the best seller list :)

Number 15? May I take a peek at this list hehe

as of right now the 3ds moved up to number 12 

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Around the Network
glimmer_of_hope said:
non-gravity said:
I heard that Nintendo only shipped a limited supply to prevent it from dropping into cheap-o-bins too quickly like the last DS zelda

You heard wrong Troll. Surprising coming from a person playing nothing but Playstation games.

Wow, guess it's easy to spot a nintendrone.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Well I must say its out of stock where ever I look too. Suprising consider the 3DS hasn't had the greatest sales. I hope that OoT and other AAA+ games can save the 3DS from its current dismal sales. The device really needs to pick up the pace before Vita arrives Nintendo needs to really deliver soon.

How many VGChartz users bought 3DS just for OoT? I can't wait to see the weekly sales figures for 3DS and see how much LoZ:OoT pushed hardware sales!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Hopefully this will increase the chances of a Majora's Mask 3D...

Pristine20 said:
glimmer_of_hope said:
non-gravity said:
I heard that Nintendo only shipped a limited supply to prevent it from dropping into cheap-o-bins too quickly like the last DS zelda

You heard wrong Troll. Surprising coming from a person playing nothing but Playstation games.

Ummm what ever that means.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985

Around the Network
Sherlock99 said:

It's possible Nintendo undershipped copies to manufacture hype

That sentence always made it in whenever a Nintendo game sold out. LOL.

My brother bought it on launch day, i´m on another city in my summer class, so i won´t be able to play it until mid-july and the wait is killing me.

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

glimmer_of_hope said:
Pristine20 said:
glimmer_of_hope said:
non-gravity said:

It means you may have misconstrued the original poster's intent.  Yes he could have said "bargain bin" instead, but you can't just assume he's trolling, maybe that's just how he calls it.  Seeing as he has about 3,000 more posts than you and you're the one blatantly calling people names, you might want to watch for mods. 

He was probably referring to this:  http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/30/rumor-ocarina-of-time-3d-to-see-limited-initial-release/

Thechalkblock said:
Hopefully this will increase the chances of a Majora's Mask 3D...

Best comment in this thread... Nintendo we need majora's mask asap pls!!! and Fire emblem!! where is my fire emblem???

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

NYANKS said:
glimmer_of_hope said:
Pristine20 said:
glimmer_of_hope said:
non-gravity said:

It means you may have misconstrued the original poster's intent.  Yes he could have said "bargain bin" instead, but you can't just assume he's trolling, maybe that's just how he calls it.  Seeing as he has about 3,000 more posts than you and you're the one blatantly calling people names, you might want to watch for mods. 

He was probably referring to this:  http://www.joystiq.com/2011/04/30/rumor-ocarina-of-time-3d-to-see-limited-initial-release/

LOL whatever dude. What does 3000 more posts then me even mean? So your saying because he has more posts...he's in the right?? It is clear that this thread was made to congradulate OOT for selling well, in a Nintendo thread. He comes along and spouts out "cheap-o-bins" and hinting the reason it is selling well is because Nintendo capped shipment. Every single person had something good to say except him. Are you aware what a Troll is ? 

"An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" or "Message Board Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums.  A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion.  Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war."

And thats what he did. If people are trolling, they get called on it. You only have to watch for Mods when you do something wrong.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985