By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 30 - Mayhem At 3ever's Abandoned Carnival

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
Sigh- Do I always have to do something outrageous day 1 to get this game going every time I play :/

Well that's what we've come to expect from you... so since you're not pulling off something crazy there must be something fishy going on. You're scum aren't you?

You know it's only a matter of time before I say something crazy.

Like: According to my character, I'm the one who does the serious ass raping around here.

Hmm, interesting. If what you say is true then it's hard to figure out what role would be pro-town that does the "serious ass raping". Perhaps the vigilante. 

Ok seriously, I'm just trying to start some convo here.

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

To whoever is my counterpart/enemy/rival: I found a PS3 on the shelf at Target, do I get my $1,200 now?

What does this have to do with the game? 

sabby_e17 said:
A Bad Clown said:

To whoever is my counterpart/enemy/rival: I found a PS3 on the shelf at Target, do I get my $1,200 now?

You don't know what his PM says. Maybe this is related to his role, Psychatrist comes to my mind. I suspect the SK couldn't find a PS3 to buy thus went crazy and became a serial killer 

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

Silver-Tiger said:
sabby_e17 said:
A Bad Clown said:

You don't know what his PM says. Maybe this is related to his role, Psychatrist comes to my mind. I suspect the SK couldn't find a PS3 to buy thus went crazy and became a serial killer 

Lol, I'm so rusty at Mafia, haven't played for like 8 months.

hatmoza said:
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:
Sigh- Do I always have to do something outrageous day 1 to get this game going every time I play :/

Well that's what we've come to expect from you... so since you're not pulling off something crazy there must be something fishy going on. You're scum aren't you?

You know it's only a matter of time before I say something crazy.

Like: According to my character, I'm the one who does the serious ass raping around here.

umh... role or name?

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
A Bad Clown said:

Let's see

3 mafia (20/25 percent rule, god of war needing me to play)

Possibly the mafia are members of the SDF

SDF?

Sony defence force?

(SDF is also Sans Domicile Fixe... basically a hobo in french)

hatmoza said:
:/

...:/

I need to play with smarter people who are able to read between the lines to keep me interested in commenting.

Where is prof? Flirt with me baby!

you do raise a good point here. Where is prof?

Silver-Tiger said:
sabby_e17 said:
A Bad Clown said:

I'll remember that comment if we happen to have a serial killer (which would be insane in a 12 player game)

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:
hatmoza said:
:/

...:/

I need to play with smarter people who are able to read between the lines to keep me interested in commenting.

Where is prof? Flirt with me baby!

you do raise a good point here. Where is prof?

well, the most interesting thing so far has been miracles.

Anyway, hatmoza sounds like chris brown, or whatever that dudes name is that beats rihanna. Let's see, gow said we need to kill his bitches. Is chris brown a bitch? I dunno. I don't follow pop culture all that much.