By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 30 - Mayhem At 3ever's Abandoned Carnival

Welcome To 3ever's Carnival

Player Name Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Name Role
Vetteman94 (Lynched) Radishhead Linkzmax hatmoza   Simple Jack 3ever's Bitch
Baalzamon (Killed) Radishhead - -   Justin Beiber Townie
Silver-Tiger No Lynch (No Vote) Vette      
Linkzmax (Lynched) Final-Fan Silver-Tiger -   Eric Cartman 3ever's Bitch Spy
Hephaestos Radishhead Final-Fan Vette      
TruckOSaurus (Killed) Radishhead Linkzmax -   Teeping Pom Watcher
Radishhead (Lynched) No Lynch - - Thimothy The Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass (Pro-town)
Prof (Killed) Prof Silver-Tiger Vette   Rebecca Black Townie
hatmoza/Wonk Radishhead Linkzmax Vette      
Final-Fan Radishhead Linkzmax Vette      
sabby_e17 (No Vote) Linkzmax (No Vote)      
A Bad Clown Radishhead Linkzmax (No Vote)      

"What the fuck ?"

Dsister wondered out loud as he regained consciousness to see that he was wearing quite possibly the most ridiculous clown suit he has ever seen. He took a look around the gloomy room he was in to notice that he wasn't the only one confused...or in clown suits. He counted 12 others in the same ridiculous outfit, some still not fully conscious, and some smoking weed from the nearby dump or having a violent gaybuttsex train in the corner of the room.

"I have to get out of this ridiculous suit" he thought, and attempted to take his clown suit off. 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you !" boomed the speaker set up on the ceiling of the room. "The suit you are wearing is rigged to a C4 explosive charge attached to the underside of your testicles. Removing the suit will set it off"

"Who the hell are you ?" screamed Dsister in a voice that would flatter any 8 year old girl. "What the fuck is going on here ?"

"I am 3everman, Welcome to my carnival ! Outside this room, there is actually a carnival where you people...all 13 of you..shall play a game for my enjoyment . I'll be watching you live through my camera feeds. I hope you all make it worthwhile of my efforts to slip you roofies and abduct all of you".

While everyone else didn't give a shit, and continued smoking weed or having sex, Dsister was interested in knowing more. "You want to play a game ? What is this ? Saw ? Those movies sucked ! This game will suck too...especially since all of us are gonna explode and die ! You're probably Canadian !"

"No, this isn't related to Saw in any way whatsoever..and no, I'm not Canadian. I have deployed some of my loyal "bitches" with all of you. You are all strangers to each other, but you'll have to band together and kill all of my bitches ...uh...deplomatically. After figuring out who they are ofcourse. If you are successful, and aren't overwhelmed by them, I'll defuse the C4 and let all of you go. Some of you will probably die, and if you are captured in the end, you'll be my sex slaves for the rest of your pathetic lives !" said 3ever.

"Yay !! More gaybuttsex !!!" shouted those involved in the sextrain.

"WTF is wrong with these people ? I refuse to play this "game" ripped off from Saw ! I want to go back home" whined Dsister.

"THIS IS NOT A RIP OFF... ITS ORIGINAL ! DAMN YOU CANADIAN HATER !" shouted 3ever, furiously. 

"Fuck this unoriginality. I'll rather die" Dsister said, and he removed his clown suit's pants and proceeded to mooning in front of the camera set up on the nearby wall...But his act proved to be fatal as the C4 exploded, blowing up his balls, and killing him instantly. 

Chaos ensued, as those who were stoned were knocked out of being high, the gay train disbanded and all 12 people remaining ran out of the room in random directions, scared to death.

"Oh well, let the game begin.." 3ever announced

Day One Start

Around the Network

I'll be sure to send that to Dsister...

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

All PMs have been sent.

I'm here! So who was in the sextrain with me?

Signature goes here!

Here...

And wow I had to read the flavor twice just to make sure I had read what I thought I read. You are a little messed up in the head there 3ever. LOL

Around the Network

Amazing intro, that made my day

What could be worse than having explosives stuck under your cock...and I hope I wasn't part of that gaytrainride.

I'm here and I must say, my character is ... interesting.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Vote Final-Fan

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

One has to wonder how you do a sextrain without removing your suit and with C4 stuck on the testicles.... anyways it seems things are underway.

FF why would you say this if it were not to elaborate afterwards? now please do ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

TruckOSaurus said:
I'm here! So who was in the sextrain with me?

I had a glimps at the train and I thought I saw a llama... but I was mistaken as Wonk isn't playing (that or i can't read the op). Maybe you were on a train by yourself? :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO