By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 30 - Mayhem At 3ever's Abandoned Carnival

hatmoza said:
Sigh- Do I always have to do something outrageous day 1 to get this game going every time I play :/

you could also try something not outrageous ^^

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
Baalzamon said:
Final-Fan said:
Baalzamon said:
I'm here. Got my PM. And I'm ready to play.
Also, sweet ass intro, holy crap.

Did you choose your words poorly, or all too well? 

I don't know if I understand what you are saying?

In addition to "what Heph said", I was referring to the "violent gaybuttsex train" that was going on in the intro you described as "sweet ass".  And then there's your avatar! 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Hephaestos said:
One has to wonder how you do a sextrain without removing your suit and with C4 stuck on the testicles.... anyways it seems things are underway.

Quit being such a smartass -_-

Player Name L-6
Final-Fan hatmoza
A Bad Clown Prof

Voting History

On Players

Final Fan (L-6) - hatmoza

A Bad Clown (L-6) - Prof

By Players

hatmoza - Final-Fan

Prof - A Bad Clown

GodOfWar_3ever said:
Hephaestos said:
One has to wonder how you do a sextrain without removing your suit and with C4 stuck on the testicles.... anyways it seems things are underway.

Quit being such a smartass -_-

no joke came to mind, so this was the other option :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Sigh- Do I always have to do something outrageous day 1 to get this game going every time I play :/

Well that's what we've come to expect from you... so since you're not pulling off something crazy there must be something fishy going on. You're scum aren't you?

Signature goes here!

Actually, it's normally me that says something moronic that gets the game started properly xD

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Game is totally ripped off from Insane Clown Posse

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_-agl0pOQfs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Amazingly VGChartz can't read HTML anymore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
TruckOSaurus said:
hatmoza said:

Well that's what we've come to expect from you... so since you're not pulling off something crazy there must be something fishy going on. You're scum aren't you?

Oh you got him now!

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.