By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ryan Dunn from Jackass has died in a car crash!

Tagged games:

From what I read, he Tweeted a pic of himself holding a beer a little while before. Sometimes, you just can't tempt fate. I was a fan of the show and the movies but I figured something was just "off" about a lot of those guys. I always figured Steve-O would be the first to go. Anyway, rest in peace, Ryan Dunn. Keep 'em laughing in Heaven. I already know you've got some crazy shit planned.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
I'll never forget the time he put that matchbox car in his ass. RIP, dude.

This. Never forget.

It's quite ironic that, after all the risky things he did through all of his daredevil career, he died in something so common like a car accident.

RIP

ghost_of_fazz said:
badgenome said:

This. Never forget.

It's quite ironic that, after all the risky things he did through all of his daredevil career, he died in something so common like a car accident.

RIP

No, it's not. Drunk driving is dumber than anything he's done on Jackass. It's moderately sad he died, it's much worse that he killed his passenger. I'm just glad he didn't kill any innocent drivers on the road. Better for a drunk driver to die than take out someone else. 

The sad thing is that I just saw him on a minute to win it last night working for charity. I never knew who he was, but this gained my respect for him. RIP man I never knew.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Died in a car crash while driving and speeding under the influence. Jackass star was a drunken idiot who paid the ultimate price with his life. I  feel more sorry for his passenger who died in the crash. Warning: Driving under the influence can be fatal. 

Around the Network
badgenome said:

Is he the same guy who did the butt chug?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
badgenome said:

No, that was Steve-O. Ryan was the one with the glorious red beard.

badgenome said:
huaxiong90 said:
badgenome said:

No, that was Steve-O. Ryan was the one with the glorious red beard.

Oh...it's been a while since I watched it.

In any case, his comedy will be missed. =/

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

badgenome said:
Mr Khan said:

I feel incredibly crass for thinking this, especially since i did love the Jackass movies (though i've never really seen Jackass 1 uncensored...), but my thought was "I'm Ryan Dunn, and this is Drunk Driving."

I don't feel incredibly crass for laughing at that.

well I do. I don't want to laugh at this but thats too funny.....

anyway I thought Steve-O would be the first as well since he is a crazy mothafucka, ah well, today is a sad day.

He had it coming, and I don't feel bad for him or his passenger. Time and time again we are told not to drink and drive, if you do you pay the price.

Gaming Away Life Since 1985