By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted: Trilogy Official Online Thread!

Is Saturday afternoon 15:00 GMT okay?

Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:

What time is that US central time? Will we make a clan?

Wait, I just googled GMT, and it said Greenwitch Mean time? Is that like Iceland, Greenland, or the UK?

I will try to be there although I must warn you, my internet is a jerk. It will not let me join my friends games usually, so hopefully it will make an exception this time. :P Ignore those lines below me, I was wondering what one of the buttons does, and clicked it once, and then decided to click it again. :P

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

anyone got Uncharted 3 beta?

and the last time I tried to play Uncharted 2 (about 2 or 3 months ago), I wouldn't even find a game =_=.

anyway I think I will join too, my PSN is on my profile page.

oh and how many people have DLCs?

iBlah said:

and the last time I tried to play Uncharted 2 (about 2 or 3 months ago), I wouldn't even find a game =_=.

I haz the beta(at least I will Tuesday)

I don't have the dlc though...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
iBlah said:

I haz the beta(at least I will Tuesday)

I don't have the dlc though...

hmm, since all psn+ members will get the beta I would assume that most ppl will have it becuause of the free trial.

so is everyone going to play the beta or stick to uncharted 2? I really want to play more dlc maps, I played normal maps way to much and did not play dlc maps enough because no one seems to have them >_>.

Around the Network
homer said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:

What time is that US central time? Will we make a clan?

Wait, I just googled GMT, and it said Greenwitch Mean time? Is that like Iceland, Greenland, or the UK?

I will try to be there although I must warn you, my internet is a jerk. It will not let me join my friends games usually, so hopefully it will make an exception this time. :P Ignore those lines below me, I was wondering what one of the buttons does, and clicked it once, and then decided to click it again. :P

Sorry, in the UK we are in BST (GMT+1) at the moment, my bad.

And I put your PSN name in wrong Mad55, I'll do it correctly tomorrow.

Sorry I left after one game. I went to mow my yard. :P

I'll revive this thread, I have the beta now in case you want to play it.

Sorry for not visiting the thread in a while.