By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted: Trilogy Official Online Thread!

Updates have been made to the thread.

Around the Network

never had the chance to play online but i'm in, although i spend all my time here. uc2

Heck yeah. I forgot about this. Thanks for the link. I look forward to playing competitively or cooperatively with each and every one of you.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
Heck yeah. I forgot about this. Thanks for the link. I look forward to playing competitively or cooperatively with each and every one of you.

If you wish to, list your favourite characters for the heroes and villians side, mine are: Good Cole, and Evil Cole.

My favorite heroes and villias? Ok
Heroes:
Mario
Link
Marth
Ike
Ratchet
Kratos
Paper Mario
Villians:
Bowser
Kessler
and I guess Waluigi

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network
homer said:
My favorite heroes and villias? Ok
Heroes:
Mario
Link
Marth
Ike
Ratchet
Kratos
Paper Mario
Villians:
Bowser
Kessler
and I guess Waluigi

Don't try and be funny with me :) No, what I mean is, is on the game.

Cole isn't in Uncharted 3....
He is from Infamous...

homer said:
Cole isn't in Uncharted 3....
He is from Infamous...

If he was in Uncharted 2 multiplayer then I can guarantee he will be in Uncharted 3 multiplayer, and probably along with some of the new characters in Infamous 2.

Oh rly? You can comfirm cole will be in Uncharted 3 multiplayer? Do you work for Sucker Punch?

I've mostly been pwnd when online, so maybe not