By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - No more heroes review up on cvg.

So damn silly, since WHEN was blood the problem...

Oh, I answer that question myself with; since a long time ago :P but anyway, why?

Its not the blood that is the problem in the Manhunt games, its the sadistic "torture-moves" that you are encouraged to perform.

Blood is about as harmful as naked titties :P

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
9.4, that's bloody good. No more heroes has the chance to be the wiis answer to GTAIV.

No, it doesn't.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BengaBenga said:
Ehm, the bloodless version is actually the original, Japanese one, where the blood is shown as pixels in the style of the game. I don't care which version will show up in Holland, as long as the game is good.

Wrong.  The blood version is the original.  It automatically got censored in Japan, but the version with blood is Suda 51's original.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Copycon said:

Blood is about as harmful as naked titties :P

Now if only Suda51 had used THAT to censor the blood explosions :P

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

KruzeS said:
Game_boy said:

Since their decision is because it's a case of possible outright banning, I think it can't be held against them.

Oh, come on. Why is every game the next Manhunt now? This game is nothing like Manhunt.

Besides, I don't live in the UK or Germany, why should I have to put up with the silliness of your BBFCs and USKs? USK ratings were never a problem until now. Publishers would either change the game for Germany, or not release it there at all. Gamers could then buy it online from Austria instead, if they so chose.

The publisher decided to go the easy way with this one, where others didn't. That can, and should be held against them, IMO.

Exactly. The game is NOTHING like Manhunt. Rising Star Games chickened out because of Britain and Germany, and now the rest of Europe has to feel the consequences by getting a butchered version of a highly anticipated game. I loved the Kill Bill-esque blood they had going on, I felt it added to the feel of the game so to speak. It's one thing we have to wait longer for all good titles to release here in Europe, now we get butchered versions of games too? I don't like to complain, but this is pissing me off.

Around the Network

Woah. I had zero interest in this game until I read that review.
Lightsabers... a pause menu that is "like a scene from Tron"... a boss with a laser-firing crotch...
*drools*

It's not enough to make me want a wii, but I'm definitely gonna try and persuade some friends to make a purchase!

This looks insane.

Played_Out said:
Woah. I had zero interest in this game until I read that review.
Lightsabers... a pause menu that is "like a scene from Tron"... a boss with a laser-firing crotch...
*drools*

It's not enough to make me want a wii, but I'm definitely gonna try and persuade some friends to make a purchase!

and you save the game by sitting on the toilet! XD

and you don't want a Wii? or are you waiting for a price drop or something? SSBB alone is worth buying a Wii. 

ArtofAngels said:
I looks so damn awesome, I read that review yesterday, anyone know why it flopped in Japan though?

All games from this developer flounder in Japan.    

just keep your fingers crossed that the game does well.. it's very artsy which could really kill it.