By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Upcoming 3DS Games

Whoa whoa whoa... Tales for 3DS?? Since when? This better be coming out in the West!

The lineup is really starting to shape up! Never got the opportunity to play Ocarina on N64, and this version looks improved so I can't wait to check that out. Mario Kart, Layton, Super Mario 3DS, and Paper Mario also look very good.

A few of those other games look interesting but I haven't heard anything about them yet so I'll take the wait and see approach on those.

I'd kinda rather wait for a price drop for the 3DS, but who knows when that will be. I am almost pulling for continued weak sales so the price cut can come sooner rather than later ha.

Around the Network
Metallicube said:

Whoa whoa whoa... Tales for 3DS?? Since when? This better be coming out in the West!

The lineup is really starting to shape up! Never got the opportunity to play Ocarina on N64, and this version looks improved so I can't wait to check that out. Mario Kart, Layton, Super Mario 3DS, and Paper Mario also look very good.

A few of those other games look interesting but I haven't heard anything about them yet so I'll take the wait and see approach on those.

I'd kinda rather wait for a price drop for the 3DS, but who knows when that will be. I am almost pulling for continued weak sales so the price cut can come sooner rather than later ha.

Tales of Abyss 3DS is coming out this year. . .

Acevil said:
Metallicube said:

Tales of Abyss 3DS is coming out this year. . .

Indeed it is thats why I stopped playing Abyss since I'm less then 1/4th through so I can use this complete version.

Former something....

Great video, thank you.

Whenever I buy a 3DS these will be my definite and probable purchases (provided all of them make it to the west):

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Fantasy Life
Time Travelers
Tales of the Abyss
Paper Mario
Luigi's Mansion 2
Kid Icarus: Uprising
Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracles
Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney
Rayman Origins

Star Fox 64
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked
Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D
Beyond Labyrinth
Heroes of Ruin

damn, hadn't realized there was so many titles I wanted.

And it's nice to see trailers, 3DS pictures really do suck most of the time.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Looks like I'll have to pick my 3DS up by the end of the year. I am interested in Mario Kart, Star Fox 64 3DS, Paper Mario, Shinobi, Luigi's Mansion 2, Animal Crossing, Resident Evil, and many more. Too many games to get...

I really hope they make a F-Zero 3DS!

okr said:
Great video, thank you.

Whenever I buy a 3DS these will be my definite and probable purchases (provided all of them make it to the west):

Fantasy Life
Time Travelers
Tales of the Abyss
Paper Mario
Luigi's Mansion 2
Rayman Origins

Star Fox 64
Beyond Labyrinth
Heroes of Ruin

No Resident Evil?

palancas7 said:
okr said:
Great video, thank you.

Fantasy Life
Time Travelers
Tales of the Abyss
Paper Mario
Luigi's Mansion 2
Rayman Origins

Star Fox 64
Beyond Labyrinth
Heroes of Ruin

No Resident Evil?

I never played a survival horror game and never will. It's among my least favourite genres, only topped by FPS and fighting games (therefore no SF, DoA or Tekken on my list either).

Fav genres: Adventure (point&click, action), RPG, strategy (RTS, TBS), economic/building sim.

OP: You should list all the game games below the video, too.

Super Fossil Fighters is also missing.

okr said:
palancas7 said:
okr said:
Great video, thank you.

Fantasy Life
Time Travelers
Tales of the Abyss
Paper Mario
Luigi's Mansion 2
Rayman Origins

Star Fox 64
Beyond Labyrinth
Heroes of Ruin

No Resident Evil?

I never played a survival horror game and never will. It's among my least favourite genres, only topped by FPS and fighting games (therefore no SF, DoA or Tekken on my list either).

Fav genres: Adventure (point&click, action), RPG, strategy (RTS, TBS), economic/building sim.

We share the same taste! Except for Mario, why no Mario Kart or Mario 3D?

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)