By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto: Lots of things to do in Skyward Sword, very open world

I will. I will go explore.

Also, with two overworlds (Skyland explored via bird, from what I can see), and Hyrule (explored like normal?), this could be the best Zelda ever! And that's a big statement.

(Tries not to get over-excited)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

i wonder if we will get Epona again this time, i mean would we really want to explore Hyrule on foot? i wonder how big it is down there :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

that's good to know. I plan on getting this game at some point.

Exploring is fun, is this game could be a long one if I'm bothered to search every nook and cranny as they say.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

This is great news. I love exploring every crack and crevice in a Zelda game. The game rewards the more inquisitive players too, which I really like.

Around the Network

I wonder how the game world will be structured. I don't think it is likely it will be a completely open world - we already know you can't land just anywhere, though the reverse might not be true to the same extent. Even so, the design seems to incorporate the best elements of OoT, TWW and PH, so I am excited, to say the least.

After seeing the game in action again on 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon', cant wait. Just beat Twilight Princess (again) and playing through Ocarina 3DS. Then I'll take a Zelda break until this hits this holiday season.