By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: PS3 revision with price cut comming!!!

HanzoTheRazor said:

Very interesting.... The people in this thread who are doubting this are also the ones predicting that the PS3 will get a mere $50 price drop. How old is the PS3 again...this year 6yrs??? Me thinks they are gonna be disappointed.

2006-2007= 1 year 2007-2008= 2nd year 2008-2009= 3rd year 2009-2010= 4th year 2010-2011= 5th year. Sorry don't know how you think ps3 has been out for 6 years but your math skills could use some improvment. Oh and how can this be a rumor when we know its going to happen? Anyway if PS3 did drop to 199 i would buy another one just for the heck of it lol. 

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Ping_ii said:
WHAT?? wrong forums? Im reading the section right now ITS SAYS "SONY DISCUSSION" am I missing something? are you guys just messing around?

I'm not sure if this has changed since I last checked, but I think the PS3 is made by Sony

EDIT: Wait, what? You posted this thread. Now I'm confused.

PPL from the first page are saying I posted this in a wrong forum or how Im taunting MS fans etc etc but then I look @ the section its in SONY......

I dont get it should I be posting this in nintedo section? =/

Ping_ii said:
Kantor said:
Ping_ii said:
WHAT?? wrong forums? Im reading the section right now ITS SAYS "SONY DISCUSSION" am I missing something? are you guys just messing around?

I'm not sure if this has changed since I last checked, but I think the PS3 is made by Sony

EDIT: Wait, what? You posted this thread. Now I'm confused.

PPL from the first page are saying I posted this in a wrong forum or how Im taunting MS fans etc etc but then I look @ the section its in SONY......

I dont get it should I be posting this in nintedo section? =/

You posted in Microsoft, the mods changed it to Sony, lol.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

umm interesting.

Depressing: I paid 799 USD for my 80GB PS3.

Thats what i get for living with the **** Australians lets price rise everything policy.

Of Course That's Just My Opinion, I Could Be Wrong

Eh, the added stuff doesn't sound all that enticing really, its mostly for pirate protection.

But the price drop is good news but expected, as is MS's which has to happen this year as well.

Around the Network

Rumor about sony pretty much means its true. So WOOOOO!!!!!

yo_john117 said:
brendude13 said:
yo_john117 said:

Not suprising seeing as the PS2 got 2 revisions.

Did it o.0 ?

Wow I just looked online and I guess it only had one slimming...I have no idea why I thought that (although it did have more then 2 revisions reguarding internal parts)

Oh right, I was about to say.

I would have believed you, considering how slim the PS2 slim really is, it's TINY! I wouldn't have expected them to make it that small in one jump.