By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Rate The Movie Above You

8/10 Very funny, mc'Lovin rules.
"Black Swan"

Around the Network

7/10. Funny and well cast, but not exactly legendary - except for the part about drawing penises. That part really spoke to me as a guy who's prone to randomly opening up MS Paint and drawing dicks. (Okay, you ganked Superbad but this applies to Black Swan as well, so that's cool.)

Baseketball

badgenome said:

7/10. Funny and well cast, but not exactly legendary - except for the part about drawing penises. That part really spoke to me as a guy who's prone to randomly opening up MS Paint and drawing dicks. (Okay, you ganked Superbad but this applies to Black Swan as well, so that's cool.)

Baseketball

1/10

The Butterfly Effect

SinZinDetta said:
badgenome said:

Baseketball

1/10

The Butterfly Effect

3/10 One of the worst movies I ever saw. I'll give it three points sense the premise was pretty interesting.

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

3/10 One of the worst movies I ever saw. I'll give it three points sense the premise was pretty interesting.

Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Around the Network

8/10 This movie made Will Ferell get into mainstream media

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade

9.5 / 10 My favorite indy movie

harold and Kumar go to white Castle

6/10 Entertaining but I didn't make me laugh.

The way back.

Haven't seen it but I would probably give it at least 7/10

The Great Escape.