By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Credit Card or PlayStation Network Cards?

What do you currently use for buying things on the PlayStation Store?

Credit Card 25 40.32%

PlayStation Network Cards 29 46.77%

I Don't Buy Things From ... 7 11.29%

Show results 1 1.61%

Total:62

What do you currently use for buying things on the PlayStation Store? What did you use before the hack on PSN?

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Around the Network

I used a credit card before the hack, and I use a credit card now. I ain't never scared!

badgenome said:
I used a credit card before the hack, and I use a credit card now. I ain't never scared!

Balls of steel.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

i use both when ever im put in the situation if im lazy credit card if im not ill go over to ebgames or jb and pick up a psn card i dont care i never got hacked and i never will :) im using credit card to pick up the maps

I should have put the option for both...

Around the Network

Sony does not want to except my card so I buy 360. I thought they would want my money, but apparently not.

chocoloco said:
Sony does not want to except my card so I buy 360. I thought they would want my money, but apparently not.

hmmm... I wonder why....

CC, they can never get my SS from the psn and thats all that matters. Plus the 1 year protection from sony is baller.

chocoloco said:

Except your card is what?

brendude13 said:
chocoloco said:

Except your card is what?

He obviously meant accept. People make mistakes, just move on.