By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Worldwide sales (04th June 2011) - Wii & L.A. Noire top the charts

PS3 is overtracked. I'm sure there is some argument I can string together to support this fact. After all, it has been overtracked in the past.

Very nice sustained Wii boost. The way is set for Wii Play: Motion in the coming weeks. ;)

Around the Network
fwap said:
PS3 is overtracked. I'm sure there is some argument I can string together to support this fact. After all, it has been overtracked in the past.

Very nice sustained Wii boost. The way is set for Wii Play: Motion in the coming weeks. ;)

how is it overtracked if anything its undertracked in the amercianz the black ops bundle just came in and it was #1 at gamestop but yet it did worse then last week DOES NOT COMPUTE

Teehee.

dano said:
menx64 said:
wii up again, nice to see you there good friend...

I hope the 3ds gets better numbers soon, I know OoT, mario kart, super mario, star fox & kid icarus are going to help a lot, but still... And blazeblue is coming at the end of month... yeah, I know is not going to increase 3ds numbers but I do love the game,,,,

I too love Blazblue and hope that it becomes more popular on this side of the world.

Yes that would be great, the game is amazing... I hope it has online play though... I live in costarica and I dont know anybody with a 3ds yet!!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Zlejedi said:
Conegamer said:
Rockyb said:
wii is overtracked

Here we go...

Any evidence of this, by any chance? 

I'm not saying you're wrong (infact, you may well be right), but you need evidence to back up your claims when you say something like that

You mean other evidence apart from last 2 years of tracking Wii sales ? :)

Mmm i can't wait for May NPD ;)

May's and then, maybe more importantly, June's.  Will be quite interesting to see how well it has been tracked after the price cut.  I just find it hard to believe that the Wii's price cut boost went from a pretty small bump to massive sales a week or 2 after it happened, and not the week of.

Around the Network

So will PSP sales start to tank, now that Vita has been officially announced (and the 2 prices for it as well wifi/3g)?

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Is the American Blops PS3 bundle supposed to be in these numbers, or next Weeks? If it's supposed to be in this Weeks numbers, then well...

Last Week:
Blops PS3 - 17,102
PS3 - 51,875

This Week:
Blops PS3 - 20,830
PS3 - 53,831

So both Blops and PS3 actually went up.

What's curious is, 360 Blops increased more this Week, without a bundle, than PS3 Blops did... With a bundle.

Is it possible that Brett got the SKU's mixed up in the data, and put the increase onto both PS3/360 (With 360 getting the bigger increase)?

Ugh another WW thread where GT5 has taken over by the same lot of people, can't you people talk about something different?

ethomaz said:
sepoer said:
ouch!! Earlier I read so many people say wii are just doomed! Now where is that sounds again!?

It still over 600k behind PS3... the first year to happen that... down yoy... Wii U already announced.

600k behind PS3?  Damn, I didn't know things were that bad in 2011!

Kenology said:
ethomaz said:
sepoer said:
ouch!! Earlier I read so many people say wii are just doomed! Now where is that sounds again!?

It still over 600k behind PS3... the first year to happen that... down yoy... Wii U already announced.

600k behind PS3?  Damn, I didn't know things were that bad in 2011!

Shipments wise it's over 1.3 million behind 360 this year