By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How would kids react to getting a ps3 without knowing?

@ CDiablo

your sig says that you played zelda oot on the cube. i thought it was only for the n64?

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network
daactualfact said:
@ CDiablo

your sig says that you played zelda oot on the cube. i thought it was only for the n64?

It was on the cube as well as part f master quest.

@ topic - The N64 kid just ruled. But what Iloved about that video was that his sister imitated him only about 3 seconds later, funny as.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFlcqWQVVuU

The Nintendo 64 kid is better for basically 2 reasons:

1) he was first

2) the N64 kid is about our age today. If I'd been gifted one of those and my parents had a camcorder, that could have very well been *me.* It's a nostalgia factor.

But yeah, nice to see certain things never goes out of style, like kids screaming senselessly at presents.

It would have been funny if they opened up the PS3 box to find a big phonebook in it ;)

It's also great how n64 kid loses all excitement when he opens the romote control car, as though the n64 had never existed

Around the Network

"We don't have a PlayStation 1"

That line got tears of laughter from my eyes.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"