By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumour: Insane new microsoft exclusive to Rival MGS4 in graphics/gameplay!

Microsoft hasn't announced any 'big' exclusives for quite some time. There haven't been any major 2009 IPs coming to the X360 exclusively, first party or not.

So I'd assume that the MS hype machine is starting up for a big title that they want to push next year (2009) - what it is, or what it's like, who knows.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Lets comeback to it

PS3 WILL DIE BITCHES!!!!!!!

OS3 HAS TIOO DAIE WII CANT DIE AHAHAHAHA

i don't understand how you go through phases where i barely notice you on this site, and other phases when every single time you post, it's always something obnoxious and useless.

Here's a video from my band's last show Check out more (bigger) videos here http://www.youtube.com/user/icemanout

I seem to remember an Xbox exclusive stealth game to rival metal gear solid, that game was splinter cell and it was fantastic on my DS.

i have feeling what ever this game is it going to fail on it hype. I believe Microsoft need a new master chief.i would of love it to be Marcus in gears of war but he might be joining the ps3 in gears of war 3. I hope Microsoft pull out some games next year so every s.o.b out there can stop saying 360 is going to die.By the way aren't you the same s.o.b that said wii is going die Nintendo going to die .kmbct.

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

mad gangsta leo getz hiz pantz in a frenzy when u say sumtin bad bout pstriple

Around the Network

Rumour: Insane new microsoft exclusive to Rival MGS4 in graphics/gameplay!

I think it will be Fable 2... on the PS3.

xD

Good to see this site is still going 

kopboi said:
i have feeling what ever this game is it going to fail on it hype. I believe Microsoft need a new master chief.i would of love it to be Marcus in gears of war but he might be joining the ps3 in gears of war 3. I hope Microsoft pull out some games next year so every s.o.b out there can stop saying 360 is going to die.By the way aren't you the same s.o.b that said wii is going die Nintendo going to die .kmbct.

I thought MS owned the Gears IP?

Mistershine said:
kopboi said:

I thought MS owned the Gears IP?

Epic own the IP, MS own the publishing rights for the first 2 games.

Where have I heard this stuff before?

Blue Dragon is the Final Fantasy Killer
Killzone is a Halo killer
Legend of Dragoon  is a Final Fantasy Killer
Black is a Halo killer

now we have

some insane game with crazy graphics and vague details is the MGS killer

I think rather then trying to be "franchise killers", they should try and be their own entity. (assuming this rumor is even true) 

sorry but they have not yet decided if its first-person or third-person? When will it come out? 2010? Good luck MS.