By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Rumour: Insane new microsoft exclusive to Rival MGS4 in graphics/gameplay!

@Mummelman:

"HDMI!? No one needs that!" "Here you go, HDMI."

They never said this. But if we're going in this direction, MS announced their IPTV service before Sony announced theirs.

"HD format!? No one needs that!" "Here you go, HD-DVD add-on."

The HD-DVD addon was not a 'response' to the Blu-Ray drive--it was released before Sony even announced that the PS3 had integrated Blu-Ray IIRC.

"MGS!? Hardly of any importance..." "Wait until you see our MGS competitor!! Ammagad!!"

They never said MGS wasn't an important game.

Around the Network
leo-j said:

The game is supposed to look better than any ps3 game that will ever come out on the ps3?

What is that guy smoking? KZ2 destroys any game graphicly, and GT5 is an even more powerful graphicle mayhem. This is fanboy B$.

What are you smoking? How can GT5 be "an even more powerful graphicle mayhem" [sic] than KZ2 if KZ2 destroys any game graphically?

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

albionus said:
starcraft said:
@albionus

If that last comment was directed at me, I am aware that the same applies to the Wii, and am glad of that fact since I own one.....

It wasn't directed at anyone in particular or even necessarily at this forum in general, just at 360 or PS3 fans who think all the Wii's major games have been anounced next year. I've read many times on various forums that Nintendo's bolt is shot with only SSBB and Mario Kart coming early next year which which isn't the case at all. Since Legend saw fit to mention it was the case for the 360 I thought I'd add that it's also the same for the Wii.

In all fairness I believe that it also applies to the PS3 as the reason we know a lot of their lineup is because it was part of the 07 lineup but was delayed to 08. I am sure that there are plenty more games that were planned for 08 that we haven't seen yet.

starcraft said:
leo-j said:
i personally dont think KZ2 can run n 360 hardware, but we will see, MGS4 isnt special graphicly it looks like a normal game.

No we wont! KZ2 is never going to be ported to the Xbox 360 as it is owned by Sony.

Unless Sony pulls a Sega... what? PS2 fans were saying that about Nintendo last gen so it's only their karma balancing itself
 to tease them about Sony possibly doing the same ;) (no I don't think Sony will go 3rd party nor do I hope so, I am just kidding you guys).

CAL4M1TY said:

trailers (gameplay or otherwise) are brought out to sell a game that's why they always look so good (that applies to 360, PS3 and Wii). 

You'd better believe it. That's why Cruisin's looks so much better in trailer form than in game

Anyway, even if that game exists doesn't mean it will live to these lofty goals but hopefully it will as I prefer to have more good games coming out and I doubt that it would negatively impact MGS4 any more than the PS3's limited userbase will.

"I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

I don't believe this true. First and for most who is the sauce anyone.Is it Microsoft herself no.Mgs graphic are great but the mods are not amazing. I am sure metal gear solid is going to be a kick ass game but i am more worried about brawl.If anything this generation has show so far is that graphic is not everything.

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.