By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Chark said:
Kresnik said:
So, better post in here again so it stays on my VGChartz buddy.

I hope I get into the PSABR beta :(

That AC3 cross-goods stuff sounded pretty good too. I can easily see myself buying both versions.

That's not really both versions, they are different games. Hopefully that have some sort of coupon deal for buying one to entice you to get the other.

It was a mis-type, I meant to say both games, I know you like disagreeing with me in this thread but c'mon! :P

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Euphoria14 said:
Runa216 said:
Hey, does anyone know anything about the differences/similarities of Playstation All-Stars on Vita and PS3? I'm trying to figure out for the life of me WHY there's a price disparity between the two. I went to pre-order it a couple days ago, and I noticed the PS3 version is 60 bucks, but the PSV version is 40 bucks. Last I heard (and based on my experiences with it at E3), the two versions are identical and 100% cross compatible. So I have to ask...is the 60 dollar deal a placeholder on PS3 and it's actually releasing for 40, or are they likely to go with base prices regardless?

Either way, I plan on getting both versions for the lulz, but what one I get FIRST will depend.

That is easy.

On the Vita you can play by yourself or online.

On PS3 you can play by yourself, online or with friends via local multiplayer.

Vita have ad-hoc local multiplayer up to 4 players in other games why not in this one?!

That still requires (4) people to spend $40 just to play together.

The PS3 version only requires $60 for those same (4) people to play together.

That is what I meant.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

darkknightkryta said:
Degausser said:
Sony have talked about PS All Stars being a buy one for both copies type deal - especially with potentially cross play functions they've shown for the game. I'm not sure how they'll do it but I think they've suggested PS+ members with the PS3 version getting the Vita one, or something.

I doubt you'll get both for $60 but Sony will do something to encourage you to get both, whether that be you needing a PS+ sub or maybe $80 for both or something.

Best case scenario would be game bundles, like buy both for like 80 dollars.  I'd jump on those.

Sony did this with MLB 12 The Show. Buy the Vita version at the same time as the PS3 version and you get the Vita version for $20.

Must be done on the same transaction.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

So with Final Fantasy XIV 2.0 coming out on PC and PS3(we thought they canned that) do you think there is a remote possibility of it coming to Vita? There were those rumors about Final Fantasy XI coming to Vita maybe they can make this jump?

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Euphoria14 said:
darkknightkryta said:

Best case scenario would be game bundles, like buy both for like 80 dollars.  I'd jump on those.

Sony did this with MLB 12 The Show. Buy the Vita version at the same time as the PS3 version and you get the Vita version for $20.

Must be done on the same transaction.

Nice, I was expecting some kind of bundled version, but that works out better.

Around the Network

http://andriasang.com/con22n/miku_trailer/

The latest new music trailer for Hatsune Miku Project Diva F is the longest yet, with eight minutes of footage from the PlayStation Vita rhythm game. Take a look below. We've also included artwork showing all the idols in yukatas. click the link.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

You really like this game huh?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

haha I wish that vid had subtitles...I would like to know what she is saying :D

oh and fun fact about the NA invite only private beta for PS all stars...if the new info is correct the whole thing will last just two days. One day this week and one day next week. I might be misinterpreting this so if anyone else have a better idea let everyone know

and there will be a beta for PS+ users the first week of August ..my guess is the 6th of August store update will have it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

You really like this game huh?

I don'tlike Rythm based games but I like this game...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Chark said:
So with Final Fantasy XIV 2.0 coming out on PC and PS3(we thought they canned that) do you think there is a remote possibility of it coming to Vita? There were those rumors about Final Fantasy XI coming to Vita maybe they can make this jump?

Man SE should just give us Final Fantasy type 0 for the vita and I'll be happy

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share