By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Hey, have you guys heard? There are 31 Vitas with a certain problem, out of 2.5 million!

That's a shocking failure rate of 0.00001%, what where Sony thinking!?

Good thing we have a thread made to warn us all, YOU could be next!

Around the Network

http://gematsu.com/2012/07/knytt-underground-coming-to-ps3-vita

Knytt Underground coming to PS3, Vita
Green Hill and Nifflas bring indie PC platformer to consoles.
by Sal Romano [@salromano] at 11:07 PM EDT, July 26, 2012 .

Indie PC platformer series Knytt is making the jump to consoles with a PlayStation 3 and PS Vita release later this year, publisher Ripstone has announced.

Knytt Underground, as the sequel’s titled, will offer “exploration in an infinitely breathtaking atmosphere.” Green Hill is developing in conjunction with series creator Nifflas.

“We’re extremely excited when we had the chance to team up with Nifflas to help him develop the PlayStation versions of Knytt Underground and to collaborate with each other to design the unique content that will be available for the PlayStation-versions of the game,” said Maarten de Koning, Managing Director & Co-Founder at Green Hill.

Nicklas Nygren, Creative Director at Nifflas, added: “Knytt Underground is the biggest game I’ve ever developed and is the first game where I feel that I have a story to tell. It’s about the big questions; trying to understand life and our place in it – and failing completely.”

Sal.Paradise said:

Hey, have you guys heard? There are 31 Vitas with a certain problem, out of 2.5 million!

That's a shocking failure rate of 0.00001%, what where Sony thinking!?

Good thing we have a thread made to warn us all, YOU could be next!

It's an obvious case of "human failure" coze that's just too low to be considered hw failure imo.

Sometimes i forget and leave my vita charging through the night with no problems.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Platinumed Shinobido 2 last night.
Boy if i understood alchemy and didn't play the game on hard in the beginning this would have been
an easy one lol.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Runa216 said:
Hey, does anyone know anything about the differences/similarities of Playstation All-Stars on Vita and PS3? I'm trying to figure out for the life of me WHY there's a price disparity between the two. I went to pre-order it a couple days ago, and I noticed the PS3 version is 60 bucks, but the PSV version is 40 bucks. Last I heard (and based on my experiences with it at E3), the two versions are identical and 100% cross compatible. So I have to ask...is the 60 dollar deal a placeholder on PS3 and it's actually releasing for 40, or are they likely to go with base prices regardless?

Either way, I plan on getting both versions for the lulz, but what one I get FIRST will depend.

That is easy.

On the Vita you can play by yourself or online.

On PS3 you can play by yourself, online or with friends via local multiplayer.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
Euphoria14 said:
Runa216 said:
Hey, does anyone know anything about the differences/similarities of Playstation All-Stars on Vita and PS3? I'm trying to figure out for the life of me WHY there's a price disparity between the two. I went to pre-order it a couple days ago, and I noticed the PS3 version is 60 bucks, but the PSV version is 40 bucks. Last I heard (and based on my experiences with it at E3), the two versions are identical and 100% cross compatible. So I have to ask...is the 60 dollar deal a placeholder on PS3 and it's actually releasing for 40, or are they likely to go with base prices regardless?

Either way, I plan on getting both versions for the lulz, but what one I get FIRST will depend.

That is easy.

On the Vita you can play by yourself or online.

On PS3 you can play by yourself, online or with friends via local multiplayer.

Vita have ad-hoc local multiplayer up to 4 players in other games why not in this one?!

Sony have talked about PS All Stars being a buy one for both copies type deal - especially with potentially cross play functions they've shown for the game. I'm not sure how they'll do it but I think they've suggested PS+ members with the PS3 version getting the Vita one, or something.

I doubt you'll get both for $60 but Sony will do something to encourage you to get both, whether that be you needing a PS+ sub or maybe $80 for both or something.

So, better post in here again so it stays on my VGChartz buddy.

I hope I get into the PSABR beta :(

That AC3 cross-goods stuff sounded pretty good too. I can easily see myself buying both games.

Degausser said:
Sony have talked about PS All Stars being a buy one for both copies type deal - especially with potentially cross play functions they've shown for the game. I'm not sure how they'll do it but I think they've suggested PS+ members with the PS3 version getting the Vita one, or something.

I doubt you'll get both for $60 but Sony will do something to encourage you to get both, whether that be you needing a PS+ sub or maybe $80 for both or something.

Best case scenario would be game bundles, like buy both for like 80 dollars.  I'd jump on those.

Kresnik said:
So, better post in here again so it stays on my VGChartz buddy.

I hope I get into the PSABR beta :(

That AC3 cross-goods stuff sounded pretty good too. I can easily see myself buying both versions.

That's not really both versions, they are different games. Hopefully that have some sort of coupon deal for buying one to entice you to get the other.

@degausser

They've been testing out smaller games to give  out both versions for one purchase and using surveys. Like Sound Shapes, and I think Wipeout did something recently. To be honest if it is a digital only deal they can more than give the other version away for free. There isn't much to lose either since the vast majority of people will not buy both versions and especially not at full price. To handle the disparancy between PS3 and Vita, they could offer both versions for $60 or just the Vita one alone for $40.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(