By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

PlayStation Vita Accessory LineUp - Interview 1

Around the Network

will this be different to the psp in any way? cus it looks the same to me.

loy310 said:

Still going strong mugen....... Great job my friend. Can't wait for Unit 13 and the AR Suit  Here are a few more vita games, forgive me if they were already posted.

Orc attack

Putty squad

Unit 13 official reveal trailer(HD)

PlayStation Vita Near App Live Demo

hey man thanks :D and also thanks for updates..just post them here if you find anything, don't worry about wether if they were posted earlier or not. And i must say the AR tech of PSV is mighty impressive

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

man-bear-pig said:
will this be different to the psp in any way? cus it looks the same to me.

? not sure what you mean. Feature wise? it's very different from the psp. The OP has a bunch of information on that

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

it looks awesome on closer inspection. ill get one, just wish it was out before xmas in the uk

Around the Network

WHAT? I thought Mortal Kombat Vitality was a joke name.

Apparently it is real, so kudos for the developers on scoring the cheesiest name ever for the cheesiest game series ever.

Sensei said:
WHAT? I thought Mortal Kombat Vitality was a joke name.

Apparently it is real, so kudos for the developers on scoring the cheesiest name ever for the cheesiest game series ever.

so i take you don't like MK much :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Just Read about The Ridge Racer news and i'm pissed off at Namco!!! I mean geez 3tracks,5 cars for BLOODY £33, what hell have they smoked?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

yep I'm a little annoyed as well..I mean i wasn't gonna pick it up anyway with so many other games i want to purchase first but god damn man..how lazy can you get! 0_0 I hope (and I think now it's a definite thing) the game will flop hard

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
yep I'm a little annoyed as well..I mean i wasn't gonna pick it up anyway with so many other games i want to purchase first but god damn man..how lazy can you get! 0_0 I hope (and I think now it's a definite thing) the game will flop hard

Hopefully it will and I just feel sorry for the people who will be picking this up and getting dissapointed that their are just 3tracks and 5cars :(

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!