By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

MORE INFO GRAVITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!11!

"The E3 demo for Project Gravity (working title), a PlayStation Vita launch window title from Sony Computer Entertainment Japan, was focused on world shifting and gravity bending. There was a taste of combat at the end and I was curious to find out how the full game would implement Kat’s kicks.

"As you go through the game you will gain more combat abilities. Some of them are going to add to your basic stock combo, mostly kick driven. Kat’s a kicker," Nicolo Accordino, Associate Project Manager at Sony Computer Entertainment America, explained. "A lot of them are going to be gravity based. We want a lot of the attacks you see to be based on the fact that she can manipulate her gravity and the gravity kind of immediately around her."

"This isn’t trying to be Devil May Cry. It’s not trying to be Bayonetta. We’re not trying to overwhelm you with a bunch of enemies at once. What we’re really trying to do is give people a more accessible way to play an action oriented game."

Project Gravity uses standard controls, similar to a PS3 game, aside from touch screen page turning during the comic book style cutscenes. The development team is considering how to use the reader touch panel and still tweaking the controls. Accordino explained one of the ideas on the table, "When you are falling towards enemies people have a tough time deciding where to go. Maybe an idea where be to touch where you want to go on the touch screen. That’s something the designers are thinking about. Whether that happens or not – don’t know.""

http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/13/more-about-project-gravitys-combat-system-and-kats-kicks/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

I hope Project Gravity can be a breakout new IP hit like say Heavy Rain.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Gravity daze looks impressive.

Epic's Rein on PSV

"He also took a moment to express his disbelief that folks were comparing Sony's new handheld, the PlayStation Vita, to iOS devices. "I don't think we've seen a device like that before," he stated. "The PSP was never that kind of a device." Rein continued, decrying comparisons between the Vita and iOS devices as illogical. "People are worried about where Vita lives in the world of iPod Touch and iPhone, but it's a completely different device," he noted. "It's hard until the device is in the market and people know how users are gonna respond, but I came away really lusting for one."

Rein of course wouldn't confirm whether or not Epic Games is actually working on its own game(s) for the PlayStation Vita, but admitted "I'd love to see us do some games for it," before letting us down gently: "I'm just one voice here!" "

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Kazuma Kujo will be making PSV games for next year

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/06/15/granzella_interview/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Kazuma Kujo will be making PSV games for next year

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2011/06/15/granzella_interview/

wow thats awesome!! loved the Disaster Report and Bumpy Trot games... hope his new studio continues them...

dammmm you IREMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

NEW info on Dragon's Crown
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/15/your-characters-reanimated-corpse-can-appear-in-another-players-dragons-crown-game/

In Dragon’s Crown, a Vanillaware developed beat ‘em up from Ignition, has a character sharing system. The warrior you create and customize can appear in another player’s game in at least two ways.

"You can give character data to a friend and even if you’re not there they can use your character in the game," Kashow Oda, Producer, explained to Siliconera in an interview. Dragon’s Crown also has a clever system where your character, more specifically its corpse, can spread virally.

"When you play Dragon’s Crown online, fallen characters leave corpses on the map. The body collection system allows players to collect these corpses from the battlefield and bring them back to town," Oda announced. "Pay a fee and you can revive these characters and use them inside your game. In a single player game, revived characters are computer-controlled NPCs and if you’re stuck you can select a more powerful character to assist you."

Now, that’s interesting. I suppose the body collection system has natural balance since weak characters will spread more often than strong ones… since powerful characters won’t die as often. However, there is an opening for an altruistic player will sacrifice their character to help newbies. Ignition also introduced a reward for dying – fame. Die a lot and you’ll be a popular Dragon’s Crown hero.

I asked Oda how many NPCs you can have in one single player party. "Right now, that’s still being decided," he answered.

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

That's kinda creepy but I love it.

Gravity Daze looks sick!!!!!!!!! Buying a Vita Day 1 with either Uncharted or GD(If its Day 1)

LET'S GO KNICKS

o_o
guys check out the last two vids I added to OP! it's for Ridge Racer Vita...it's awesome for reasons I didn't expect!!!!

what do you think? that's one hellava trip isn't it?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!