By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
gustave154 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
Give me RPGs.

Thats all I ask.

don't worry nihon falcom's working on it =) personally i wanna see Persona4Portable and Disgaea3Portable xD (yes i know they are ports who cares?)

P4P will probably end up being a PSP game, tho confirmed to work so thats good enough. 

Working on them is one thing, giving them to me is another.

As I said, thats all I ask.

Around the Network

Wait the tokyo game show 2011 .

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

http://sce.scene7.com/s7/zoom/flasht_zoom.jsp?company=playstation&sku=GRAVITY_DAZE_Stage_zoom&config=Scene7SharedAssets/ImageSet4-Views&locale=ja&vc=logo2%3dfalse

The concept art on that Sony Japan page is sick. I even like her house, it seems cozy lmao.

Tokyo game show will be so awesome!!!! Think we are going to se many japanes games for the Vita.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

http://www.gameblurb.net/news/fox-engine-will-run-on-playstation-vita/

FOX ENGINE WILL RUN ON PS VITA?!

Kojima fox_engine Productions seems like they’re going to be taking the FOX engine into Sony’s all new portable handheld. In a recent podcast, Kojima Productions talks about the transfarring feature and went to say:

“We have a plan moving forward, where all of our major titles will have this transfarring functionality. So you’ll buy the next big game from Kojima Productions on PS3, and there’ll also be an NGP version [PSVita] and take it on the go.”

It’s been confirmed that Kojima’s next project will be using the all new FOX Engine that they’ve been working so hard on for the past few years, and if many of PlayStation’s big projects use the FOX engine, we can safely assume that it will also run on the PlayStation Vita as well. We’ll have to see later in the future if this speculation comes out to be true or not.

What games would you like to see be released on both platforms using Kojima’s new engine?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Kojima fox_engine Productions seems like they’re going to be taking the FOX engine into Sony’s all new portable handheld. In a recent podcast, Kojima Productions talks about the transfarring feature and went to say:

“We have a plan moving forward, where all of our major titles will have this transfarring functionality. So you’ll buy the next big game from Kojima Productions on PS3, and there’ll also be an NGP version [PSVita] and take it on the go.”

It’s been confirmed that Kojima’s next project will be using the all new FOX Engine that they’ve been working so hard on for the past few years, and if many of PlayStation’s big projects use the FOX engine, we can safely assume that it will also run on the PlayStation Vita as well. We’ll have to see later in the future if this speculation comes out to be true or not.

What games would you like to see be released on both platforms using Kojima’s new engine?

WOW! 0_0 the potential with this one

and I think it's confirmed now that the next MGS will be on PSV as well! add some extra goodies to the psv version and bam

oh and also I think it's clear that that transfarring logo on ZOE boxart was no mistake..ZOE will come to PSV!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
darthdevidem01 said:

WOW! 0_0 the potential with this one

and I think it's confirmed now that the next MGS will be on PSV as well! add some extra goodies to the psv version and bam

oh and also I think it's clear that that transfarring logo on ZOE boxart was no mistake..ZOE will come to PSV!

Loads of potential, basically EVERY KojiPro game will be on Vita now

Including MGS Rising I would assume....thats a major hint given. Imagine using the sword slashing stuff with the Vita's touch screen n back touch pad!

Anyway ZOE is a game I have never played, but from what I've seen of it I think I might wanna get it on a portable system so Vita is perfect for this.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Machina said:

Really pleasantly surprised by the amount of support Vita looks to be getting. Was worried, given PSP's SW sales reputation, that third parties wouldn't commit themselves very heavily this time around, but all this early support is very reassuring. Can't wait for it to come out now, definitely getting one at launch. Now, more trailers please xD

and imagine..TGS hasn't even hit us yet! or GC (I expect to see quite a few announcements for PSV there as well)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

have to post this beyond cute pic

wish I could get a high res version

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Machina said:

Really pleasantly surprised by the amount of support Vita looks to be getting. Was worried, given PSP's SW sales reputation, that third parties wouldn't commit themselves very heavily this time around, but all this early support is very reassuring. Can't wait for it to come out now, definitely getting one at launch. Now, more trailers please xD

The reason the PSP's game's struggled so badly was mostly due to the rampant piracy. The games were there, but no one was rly buying them.They just stole it. Sony pretty much has this issue on lock now from what we have seen with the PS3. The system was the last to be hackable and they seemingly have neutered all of that now(seeing as most games require an update, u can't use a custom firmware like with PSP).

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)