By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Did i just see KZ3 on the Vita via remote play??? Dude this machine is gonna rock.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

Loves me some Wipeout 2048 :)

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

that is awesume news Feb 22 2012.

MUGEN its time dude. put the link to my view post in the op. that way you can put more in it since i have your info in it.

you have to so when users come into the thread they'll be able to find everything on the first page/op. view my post and tell me if i have everything you have. if i do then clear the op and mention the info is at this link. if Seece couldn't find it/was expecting it to be in the op then you know others are having a hard time finding it. 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4225548

February 22 is good, because it's not that long after Japan's launch, but it's bad because they are missing the holiday season, which would've been a big chunk of sales. I need $250, plus probably another $80-120 more by Feb 22 :D

Seece said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Seece said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Seece said:

What are the dates, MUGEN I can't see them in the OP and if they're there, they're hidden! Dissappointed in you!!

:P it's like one post above yours man!

February 22nd is the date..I need to add it to OP :P doing it now

Feb 22nd WW? Great they're doing a simultanious launch. I hope it doesn't go the way of the 3DS in its first year though, I do hope for holiday sales though ;-P

lol true, me too. It looks like, at least for now, it's gonna be off to a great start in Japan..sellouts everywhere!

Hopefully the core wil carry it for the first year or so.

yeah I do remember a Sony exec saying, think it was Yoshida, that in the first year they want to try and get the core on board first. especially with the price point I think its the right approach. would be interesting to see their sales expectation in the first few quarters

@marcus": sounds good dude..give me a day or two ok? need to finish up few things, then I will have some time to give the OP a brand new look ;)

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

oops double post, ignore this. 

Machina said:

Release date news is good and bad. Like Seece said, great that it's going to be worldwide, and I can't wait to get my hands on it (that date is earlier than I expected!). But I'm worried about sales outside of Japan now. February is an awful time to launch if 3DS is anything to go by - I can see it struggling next year without a holiday season or price cut to prop it up :/

Anyone know if Rayman Vita will be the same campaign as the console version? Would love to get Rayman for Vita, but only if it has unique content.

Well truth be told when would be a good time post holiday season to launch a new console? The longer Sony w8s the more steam 3ds will build, plus if it's not holiday time i dont think that it really matters when you release it as long as you have some solid software, which is why 3ds flopped, not because of its spring launch date. 

ok MUGEN, take all the time you need.

Can't wait!!! Good that's it's a little earlier than the rumors suggested!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

I think I might get a new shelf to dedicate to my future Vita Collection

Final count down! Wooooo!!!

http://datecountdown.com/?timer=0&d=2%2f22%2f2012+12%3a00+AM&t=PS+Vita+U.S.+Launch+Countdown#timer1