By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

awesume stuff MUGEN

hey rutea and notics i think i understand wht you 2 are doing and i think its an awesume idea. i wouldn't have thought about it.

Around the Network

HELL YEAH GUYS! Release date CONFIRMED!

Japan might be getting the PlayStation Vita this December, but the rest of the world won't have to wait too long after that. Sony has confirmed to IGN that the PlayStation Vita will launch in North America, Australia, Latin America and Europe on February 22, 2012.
http://psp.ign.com/articles/121/1210072p1.html#disqus_thread

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Yessssss, it's coming....muahahaha.

What are the dates, MUGEN I can't see them in the OP and if they're there, they're hidden! Dissappointed in you!!

22nd FEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am very excited now, Uncharted 3 coming very soon, then early next year has SSX, Mass Effect 3, XIII-2 and now a Vita with Uncharted Golden Abyss...

This is going to be beautiful, and the fact that 22 is 1 more than 21, which is 3x7 totally confirms that we will get an FF VII remake with our shiny new handhelds

Around the Network
Seece said:

What are the dates, MUGEN I can't see them in the OP and if they're there, they're hidden! Dissappointed in you!!

:P it's like one post above yours man!

February 22nd is the date..I need to add it to OP :P doing it now

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Seece said:

Feb 22nd WW? Great they're doing a simultanious launch. I hope it doesn't go the way of the 3DS in its first year though, I do hope for holiday sales though ;-P

Seece said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Seece said:

Feb 22nd WW? Great they're doing a simultanious launch. I hope it doesn't go the way of the 3DS in its first year though, I do hope for holiday sales though ;-P

lol true, me too. It looks like, at least for now, it's gonna be off to a great start in Japan..sellouts everywhere!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Seece said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Seece said:

lol true, me too. It looks like, at least for now, it's gonna be off to a great start in Japan..sellouts everywhere!

Hopefully the core wil carry it for the first year or so.

This isn't even in the top 400 on Amazon best sellers.
Hopefully with the release date announcement we'll see a big increase in pre-orders.