By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

fuck it, I bought Ray Gigant

Played about 30 minutes and so far i like it.

Around the Network

Beat Severed today, took about 7 hours.
I'd give it an 8/10, i still liked Guacamelee! better though.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Wish Ray Giant was physical cause I'm memory storage was full. Also was trying to get swords of strangers but I can find it in stores yet. Poop.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

I found this on a well-known retailer website. It reads August the 15th.. Is it possible? I remember it being slated for a summer 2016 release. But this is soon right ?

Well summer starts in June and ends at August I think, so if the image is true then the game is launching towards the end of summer. It lines up with what SQ have announced.

Is the game launching worldwide at the same date ?

Around the Network
NesFe said:

Anyone boought Ray Gigant yet ?

I'm not a fan of Dungeon RPGs, but since this is story heavy and looks pretty (I'm shallow) i want to get it in the next couple of days when I finish one of my games. Some impressions would help ease my worry though ^^

Also unrelated but OH MY GOD !! Persona 5 in September. Loved that trailer. The dungeons have really leveled up ! New playable characters look great. this is like my dream game. I just hope the story lives up to my ridiculous expectations :p

I not fan of DJrpg either, but, Demon Gaze is one of the games I have enjoyed more on Vita... So I'm kinda looking foward to play it, sadly don't have any money right now -.- But I have Operation Abyss: Tokyo New Legacy to play it meanwhile... I have ToHearts2 Dungeon Travellers on my whish list... and Stranger of the Sword city too.... some of them are Experience, inc games there to play...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

I wish the Vita had more Action RPGs.

DemoniOtaku said:

I not fan of DJrpg either, but, Demon Gaze is one of the games I have enjoyed more on Vita... So I'm kinda looking foward to play it, sadly don't have any money right now -.- But I have Operation Abyss: Tokyo New Legacy to play it meanwhile... I have ToHearts2 Dungeon Travellers on my whish list... and Stranger of the Sword city too.... some of them are Experience, inc games there to play...

Well, I played about an hour. The game is really story heavy so far so  thats a plus for me. Other than the dungeon aspect, stories being paper thin in DRPGs bother me. honestly, i just can't play any game without a story for more than a couple of hours with the exception of platformers and Dota 2. Anyways, I think I made the right decision.

@iamRockman : Ys 8 is coming, that Fate/Stay Night game, Toukiden 2 (if it doesn't run like shit), that Kamitami game 13 Sentinels and on the indie side Hyper Light drifter. We just have to wait for localizations (Tokyo Xanadu too, though I think this might be a lost cause by now). or you mean western RPGS ?

Unrelated, just started watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress anime and I'm liking it so far !

NesFe said:
DemoniOtaku said:

Well, I played about an hour. The game is really story heavy so far so  thats a plus for me. Other than the dungeon aspect, stories being paper thin in DRPGs bother me. honestly, i just can't play any game without a story for more than a couple of hours with the exception of platformers and Dota 2. Anyways, I think I made the right decision.

@iamRockman : Ys 8 is coming, that Fate/Stay Night game, Toukiden 2 (if it doesn't run like shit), that Kamitami game 13 Sentinels and on the indie side Hyper Light drifter. We just have to wait for localizations (Tokyo Xanadu too, though I think this might be a lost cause by now). or you mean western RPGS ?

Unrelated, just started watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress anime and I'm liking it so far !

Any ARPG will do, i see we have a few coming soon... maybe, but something tells me we won't see Ys 8 over here on Vita.

iamRockman said:
NesFe said:

Any ARPG will do, i see we have a few coming soon... maybe, but something tells me we won't see Ys 8 over here on Vita.

It might. XSEED has been really good to the vita, so I think there's hope.