By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

This week in musings from UK Chart:

- 1     STRANGER OF SWORD CITY EXPERIENCE INC. NIS AMERICA NIS AMERICA

Well, at least the niche exclusives do seem to sell better than the niche multi-plats.

2 5     ASSASSIN'S CREED CHRONICLES CLIMAX UBISOFT UBISOFT

Looks like that's the last of the Ubisoft support we'll get.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

Well, at least the niche exclusives do seem to sell better than the niche multi-plats.

Who knows, the next Rayman might come to Vita.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Kresnik said:

I think the game flopped everywhere else.. So no surprise here.

Oh fuck, I just realized that I bought Marvel Super Heroes instead of Marvel Avengers....

From playing a bit this seems like an ipad game put on a vita. On the bright side, maybe now I can finish utawarerumono psp in time for Ray Gigant.

My copy of New N' Tasty just shipped!

Around the Network

So yesterday I went to Gamestop to pick up my code to get Darkrai and decided to take a look at the Vita section even though I told myself to not buy a game since Ray Gigant was coming out the next day. BAD DECISION.

I fully expected to walk over and find that I already own all the games that they carry. Instead I see Strangers of Sword City staring me right in the face. Needless to say I impulse bought it because I am weak. Now I'm sitting here after dropping $40 on SoSC questioning if I should buy Ray Gigant now since it was the game I really wanted to play.

Ugh. Maybe I'll hold off on Uncharted 4 until next paycheck and show my support for Ray Gigant. CURSE YOU VITA!!!!!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Anyone boought Ray Gigant yet ?

I'm not a fan of Dungeon RPGs, but since this is story heavy and looks pretty (I'm shallow) i want to get it in the next couple of days when I finish one of my games. Some impressions would help ease my worry though ^^

Also unrelated but OH MY GOD !! Persona 5 in September. Loved that trailer. The dungeons have really leveled up ! New playable characters look great. this is like my dream game. I just hope the story lives up to my ridiculous expectations :p

I'm on the fence for Ray Gigant. I really want, but I've spent so much already that I really want try and take a break from day 1 purchases.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Meh.

Kresnik said:

Meh.

I tried this game since it was free for ps+, but I just couldn't get past the first level (not hard but uninteresting at a time).

Also guys, is there a chance I can switch a FFX-2 US voucher code with another EU one ? I think the 20$ price of the new game is a steal, especially since i've been looking for it for ages here and it's still priced at a full 40€. And is FF X-2 worth the premium 20€ ?