By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Wow... i started playing Trails of cold steel the other day and i am impressed. Really enjoyable. I'm afraid to get into it too much cause i hate cliffhanger endings. So i wanted to wait until the sequal comes out. But i really feel like playing some more! :(

The character interaction was great, even if at first look they went for a cliche school setting.

Falcom has so made the Vita for me. Another trails and Ys to come aswell. ^^

Around the Network
Nem said:

Wow... i started playing Trails of cold steel the other day and i am impressed. Really enjoyable. I'm afraid to get into it too much cause i hate cliffhanger endings. So i wanted to wait until the sequal comes out. But i really feel like playing some more! :(

The character interaction was great, even if at first look they went for a cliche school setting.

Yeah, Trails of Cold Steel is fantastic! I'm actually going thru some withdrawl because I'm sad my ride is over lol. It reminds me of when I beat P4G, after I beat both I couldn't help but look back and reflect on the great adventures I had just experienced. 

I can't wait for the second game!

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Falcom is life.

I Love Playstation, but my uncle works at Nintendo.

Pssh, I'm here waiting for Cold Steel III T_T for what feels like forever !

So, I was in Dubai and I went into one of the malls and I was surprised that they have decent vita stock. They are still stocking a couple of psp games too. A lot of the games consist of mainstream titles like the Lego games (all of them), Call of duty and Ubisoft games (Ass creed, Rayman and Tetris). What surprised me though is that they have titles like Operation Abyss, Steins Gate, Blaze Blue, Lost Dimension, Earth Defence Force 2 and a couple more games that I forgot.

Anyways, I got Lego Avengers and EDF2(I've never played an EDF game before). I have a vita backlog to last me a year or 2 at my gaming rate ...

Nem said:

Only a few more months though until Cold Steel II!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Just finished Rocketbirds. Really good. Recommended to any fans of Blackthorne or Abe's Oddysee.

NesFe said:
Pssh, I'm here waiting for Cold Steel III T_T for what feels like forever !

So, I was in Dubai and I went into one of the malls and I was surprised that they have decent vita stock. They are still stocking a couple of psp games too. A lot of the games consist of mainstream titles like the Lego games (all of them), Call of duty and Ubisoft games (Ass creed, Rayman and Tetris). What surprised me though is that they have titles like Operation Abyss, Steins Gate, Blaze Blue, Lost Dimension, Earth Defence Force 2 and a couple more games that I forgot.

Anyways, I got Lego Avengers and EDF2(I've never played an EDF game before). I have a vita backlog to last me a year or 2 at my gaming rate ...

Oh... tell me cold steel 2 doesn't have a cliffhanger ending. >.<

Nem said:

Oh... tell me cold steel 2 doesn't have a cliffhanger ending. >.<

It does, but it much more reasonable then the ending of Cold Steel 1.

Edit : Latest purchases, It's been so long since i've used my US PSN vita (Japanese DQ vita gets all the love)

So I played Severed...
And I love it, never been a big fan of drpgs or touch controls, but I'm enjoying the game a lot. The art is great, the monster and level design are great as well. Only about an hour in, so it's a little early to say whether this is my favorite Drinkbox game (played all of them), but it's definitely a strong contender!

Space Hulk for a tenner!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPACE-HULK-PSVita-PS-Vita-Game-PAL-Version-BRAND-NEW-SEALED-GENUINE-/322087486828?hash=item4afde9056c:g:MMsAAOSwo6lWH3JC

Well worth a bid from anyone looking!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.