By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
NesFe said:
DemoniOtaku said:

I not fan of DJrpg either, but, Demon Gaze is one of the games I have enjoyed more on Vita... So I'm kinda looking foward to play it, sadly don't have any money right now -.- But I have Operation Abyss: Tokyo New Legacy to play it meanwhile... I have ToHearts2 Dungeon Travellers on my whish list... and Stranger of the Sword city too.... some of them are Experience, inc games there to play...

Well, I played about an hour. The game is really story heavy so far so  thats a plus for me. Other than the dungeon aspect, stories being paper thin in DRPGs bother me. honestly, i just can't play any game without a story for more than a couple of hours with the exception of platformers and Dota 2. Anyways, I think I made the right decision.

@iamRockman : Ys 8 is coming, that Fate/Stay Night game, Toukiden 2 (if it doesn't run like shit), that Kamitami game 13 Sentinels and on the indie side Hyper Light drifter. We just have to wait for localizations (Tokyo Xanadu too, though I think this might be a lost cause by now). or you mean western RPGS ?

Unrelated, just started watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress anime and I'm liking it so far !

Yeah, I'm watching it too, very great so far. That 90's feeling on the animation and characters design is so great, and being a original anime make it more appealing, as We will not have to wait for sequel or the ending on the original source. BTW there's a lot of original animes this season, that, Mayoiga, Kiznaiver and Haifuri are the ones I'm following... Kuromukuro, from P.A.Works, didn't seem appealing from Episode  1. ..  Laterwill try it again...

And.. About Action RPG, God Eater are from that genre too.. and are coming soon. Sword Art Online are Action RPG too. So doubt is a lack of thatsubgenre on Vita...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Japanese TV spot

http://gematsu.com/2016/05/ys-viii-lacrimosa-dana-japanese-tv-spot

There is some game play in there !

NesFe said:
DemoniOtaku said:

I not fan of DJrpg either, but, Demon Gaze is one of the games I have enjoyed more on Vita... So I'm kinda looking foward to play it, sadly don't have any money right now -.- But I have Operation Abyss: Tokyo New Legacy to play it meanwhile... I have ToHearts2 Dungeon Travellers on my whish list... and Stranger of the Sword city too.... some of them are Experience, inc games there to play...

Well, I played about an hour. The game is really story heavy so far so  thats a plus for me. Other than the dungeon aspect, stories being paper thin in DRPGs bother me. honestly, i just can't play any game without a story for more than a couple of hours with the exception of platformers and Dota 2. Anyways, I think I made the right decision.

@iamRockman : Ys 8 is coming, that Fate/Stay Night game, Toukiden 2 (if it doesn't run like shit), that Kamitami game 13 Sentinels and on the indie side Hyper Light drifter. We just have to wait for localizations (Tokyo Xanadu too, though I think this might be a lost cause by now). or you mean western RPGS ?

Unrelated, just started watching Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress anime and I'm liking it so far !

I'm sure a kabaneri game is in the works. Wonder if tecmo will have a hands in it again.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

MikeRox said:
Did anyone grab Futuridium today? I almost missed it thinking it was out tomorrow (srsly these release dates are getting a bit close together!) Thankfully next batch is listed in just under 2 hours.

Nah.  Really didn't enjoy that game.  Grats on getting it though :P

http://operationrainfall.com/2016/05/09/oprainfall-interviews-spike-chunsoft/

Spike Chunsoft seems to be avid supporters of the PlayStation Vita in Japan. How does the company feel about the market for PlayStation Vita games in the West?

The Vita is still a vibrant platform in Japan, especially for visual novels and indie titles. With that said, its big brother clearly dominates in the West. Some games were originally planned as Vita-only titles, but after taking the international market into consideration we decided to also develop them for the PS4. And now that Steam is on the table, it makes sense to also develop for PC. Ports are more complicated and costly than you’d think—I look forward to a point where everything works for all platforms from day one.

Around the Network
Kresnik said:

http://operationrainfall.com/2016/05/09/oprainfall-interviews-spike-chunsoft/

Spike Chunsoft seems to be avid supporters of the PlayStation Vita in Japan. How does the company feel about the market for PlayStation Vita games in the West?

The Vita is still a vibrant platform in Japan, especially for visual novels and indie titles. With that said, its big brother clearly dominates in the West. Some games were originally planned as Vita-only titles, but after taking the international market into consideration we decided to also develop them for the PS4. And now that Steam is on the table, it makes sense to also develop for PC. Ports are more complicated and costly than you’d think—I look forward to a point where everything works for all platforms from day one.

Makes sense. Things have gone PS4/Vita for a while now.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

As long as they bring over the Vita version, I'm cool with it. Spike Chunsoft is one of my favorite supporters of the vita.(mostly because of Zero Escape and Danganronpa series)

Even if it's only digital, I want Vita game keep coming, so I don't mind them being multiplatform...

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Welp, it looks like my copy of MegaTagmension might have been stolen off my front porch :/ or it was delivered to the wrong house. 

Either way it's the first time something like this has happen to a package of mine. If it was stolen I wonder what the person thought when they opened it lol

*EDIT* False alarm. The delivery driver put it between my front door and the screen door. If I didn't read UPS's FAQ on missing packages it would have been missing for months. We NEVER use the front door.

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

Japan getting all the good stuff - Ys LE console.