By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
MattyPeq said:

DemoniOtaku said:
That's when I'm glad for free region ^^.. and sad for the One PSN ID per Vita policy... :/

The fact that Vita is region free is amazing. I can't wait to put my hands on future "JP only" games.

Yeah.. But the console would be perfect without the problem of One PSN account per vita.. or if it wasn´t so bothersome to change accounts :/ I still have some hopes that Sony fix this on a update.. there are a lot of PSP games that I could buy downloadble ^^would be very convenient for all of us

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
MattyPeq said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
so nobody likes foosball? figures.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/03/24/foosball-2012-coming-to-playstation-3-and-vita-this-spring.aspx

Oh, Foosball! I just found out what it is. I didn't know that word. Here, we call it "biliardino". ^^

So many hours spent with those things... But I've never played a videogame about it.

This looks very good...... and: "players on both systems can play online multiplayer against one another" <--- this will probably translate in hours of fun. Awesome.

yea it shoud be very fun.

question: can the PSV play PSN games? like dead nation/ super star dust? or does it have to be PSN games tailored to the PSV itself?

BasilZero said:
Need monies ;x

Disgaea 3 is coming out next month for the Vita! Anyone planning on getting it?

Yep! And reviewing it! (Don't worry, I won't hate it like I hated Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2, promise!) 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

rutea7 said:
michael_stutzer said:
Less than 48 hours after saying that Vita is too expensive for me, I went ahead and bought it. Also a 16 GB card is now mine.I kinda feel stupid for it though instead of being happy lol. I just hope I've made the right decision. I also hope motorstorm has a lot of replay value because that will be my only game for a while lol. My pockets are empty now.

dont worry you wont regret it, congratz on your Vita purchase i hope you are able to buy some games soon.

i recomend downloading treasures of montezuma blitz from the psn store, it's a free puzzle game. also try out every demo available it will help you decide what games you'll get and entertain you until u can afford them.

Thanks for the suggestion. I am simply in love with the system. The interface is actually great, I don't know what the people are talking about.  As for the browser it was mediocre at best. I can't check the music and video player because I only have the system and not the memory card. Without a card it is basically a brick :). 

One surprising thing for me was the amount of people near me. I wasn't expecting it to find anybody but there were around 10-15 people playing. Though most of them doesn't have any games :), just facebook and things like that.

Hopefully my memory card will be delivered tomorrow so I'll be able to play Motorstorm. Do you have it? Or any other people? I think there was a thread about it.

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Yeah.. But the console would be perfect without the problem of One PSN account per vita.. or if it wasn´t so bothersome to change accounts :/ I still have some hopes that Sony fix this on a update.. there are a lot of PSP games that I could buy downloadble ^^would be very convenient for all of us

Oh... I wasn't thinking about downloadable games. But, at least, we surely won't lose any retail title. :)

arcane_chaos said:
question: can the PSV play PSN games? like dead nation/ super star dust? or does it have to be PSN games tailored to the PSV itself?

Good question. I would like to know as well.

Runa216 said:
Yep! And reviewing it! (Don't worry, I won't hate it like I hated Final Fantasy XIII and XIII-2, promise!)

Great! As usual!

michael_stutzer said:
Thanks for the suggestion. I am simply in love with the system. The interface is actually great, I don't know what the people are talking about.  As for the browser it was mediocre at best. I can't check the music and video player because I only have the system and not the memory card. Without a card it is basically a brick :). 

One surprising thing for me was the amount of people near me. I wasn't expecting it to find anybody but there were around 10-15 people playing. Though most of them doesn't have any games :), just facebook and things like that.

Hopefully my memory card will be delivered tomorrow so I'll be able to play Motorstorm. Do you have it? Or any other people? I think there was a thread about it.

Awesome! I'm happy to see your enjoying your Vita! :)

Yeah, I thought I wouldn't find anyone with Near... and I also found a lot of people.

But they all had a lot of games. It seems I'm surrounded by rich people. lol

BasilZero said:
Need monies ;x

Disgaea 3 is coming out next month for the Vita! Anyone planning on getting it?

Meeeeeeeeee :D Can't wait for some disgaea action on Vita

Welcome to the Brotherhood Michael! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

michael_stutzer said:
rutea7 said:
michael_stutzer said:
Less than 48 hours after saying that Vita is too expensive for me, I went ahead and bought it. Also a 16 GB card is now mine.I kinda feel stupid for it though instead of being happy lol. I just hope I've made the right decision. I also hope motorstorm has a lot of replay value because that will be my only game for a while lol. My pockets are empty now.

dont worry you wont regret it, congratz on your Vita purchase i hope you are able to buy some games soon.

i recomend downloading treasures of montezuma blitz from the psn store, it's a free puzzle game. also try out every demo available it will help you decide what games you'll get and entertain you until u can afford them.

i dont have it but the demo was really good, i suck at the game though, lol. my boyfriend was addicted to the demo right away. everyone here keeps saying how addictive it is, it's true if you enjoy that type of game.

NoCtiS_NoX said:

Surge Concerto’s limited edition PS Vita sticker

http://gematsu.com/2012/03/surge-concertos-limited-edition-ps-vita-sticker

The “Agent Pack” limited edition for Gust’s Surge Concerto: Ciel no Surge comes bundled with extra documents, a sound CD, and PlayStation Vita stickers. Today, Twitter user nd_nty provided a first look at the sticker:

Looking at the bottom it becomes obvious that they are trying to cash in on badgenomes popularity , trouble is this this is a cheap knock off not worthy of the great man himself  hence the misspelling of his name .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot