By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
dango23 said:
Sony is now totally ditching the vita...
remember this?

They replied on twitter saying gravity rush 2 is for vita, and now at tgs 2015....

I really don't see how they couldn't manage ps4 and psvita, I mean its most likely gonna sell more copies in japan for the vita version. What the hell!

Pretty sure it was later clarified that the reply was talking about GR1 and not GR2, like on the same day or 1 day after

Around the Network

Its simple it starts from the top shuhi youshitai hard of all sony studios wanted all the studios frocused game development for the ps4 without reliesing its going to bite him in the ask. Do you think Tearaway will be a better success instantly just because its on the ps4.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Roronaa_chan said:
dango23 said:
Sony is now totally ditching the vita...
remember this?

They replied on twitter saying gravity rush 2 is for vita, and now at tgs 2015....

I really don't see how they couldn't manage ps4 and psvita, I mean its most likely gonna sell more copies in japan for the vita version. What the hell!

Pretty sure it was later clarified that the reply was talking about GR1 and not GR2, like on the same day or 1 day after

Well, doesn't change the fact that I'm feeling more disappointed than I did after e3, cause I didn't have any expectations for e3 anywy. 

SnakeDrake said:
Its simple it starts from the top shuhi youshitai hard of all sony studios wanted all the studios frocused game development for the ps4 without reliesing its going to bite him in the ask. Do you think Tearaway will be a better success instantly just because its on the ps4.

I can understand it from the western studios.  They tried (somewhat), but there's just no mainstream interest in this console in the west.  At least they set up Gio Corsi's team to give it some attention.

Japan is where it really hurts though.  They had some major successes on the platform (Freedom Wars; Oreshika) but have just given up on it.  Gravity Rush I can kinda understand - it makes more sense on PS4 if they're going for this level of scale - but there's no reason they can't stick smaller stuff on it.

There's two really obvious things they could do for Vita too that I feel they're silly for ignoring.  Demon Souls downport (could ride the wave of Souls popularity) and Gran Turismo 5 asset port to Vita (to provide at least a bit of interest in Japan & Europe).

Both SCEJA games as well.  Sigh.

M.U.G.E.N said:
outside of fking sony...rest of the publishers did real good when it came to vita :D

might need a new cult goddess tho

Didn't we have Nep-Nep as a candidate before? xD

Around the Network

New Final Fantasy Adventure is for PS Vita, according to Sony TGS 2015 website

http://gematsu.com/2015/09/new-final-fantasy-adventure-ps-vita-according-sony-tgs-2015-website

Wait for mistake/typo edit comment  from Sony before getting excited plz :p

Good presentation from Sony!!! Decent part for PS Vita!

Can't understand why people are still angry about Gravity Rush 2 on PS4. This series has so much potential on PS4 and it deserves to be the next huge franchise for Sony! Gravity Rush 2 looks insane on PS4, this would never be possible on PS Vita. I really want Sony to invest in Gravity Rush series and PS4 is the better place to build Gravity Rush than PS Vita.

We are finally getting the first real One Piece game!!! I am waiting for this since 7 years!!! I don't want something like Pirate Warriors to be the only One Piece game on Playstation (though Pirate Warriors series is good imo). I always wanted a One Piece game which should be like Dragonball Z: Bodukai Tenkaichi or Naruto Shippuuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm. One Piece: Burning Blood has huge potential imo!

Toukiden 2 trailer was very good. Hope that this game can compete with Monster Hunter. It is open-world and this is really nice! But I can't understand why this game is coming to PS3?

SaGa: Scarlat Grace is looking to be an amazing game, can't wait for more information at Tokyo Game Show!

DanganRonpa 3 finally announced!!! Should be a big thing too!

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim looks weird, but I think Japanese can have fun with this.

Project Setsuna looked completely different from what I thought, but I liked it.

Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force is not my type of game, but I hope it will be big in Japan.

And we finally got new information from Dragon Quest: Builders and World of Final Fantasy. Both games looked amazing and both games will sell great on PS Vita, especially Dragon Quest: Builders could be a huge thing for PS Vita!

NesFe said:

New Final Fantasy Adventure is for PS Vita, according to Sony TGS 2015 website

http://gematsu.com/2015/09/new-final-fantasy-adventure-ps-vita-according-sony-tgs-2015-website

Wait for mistake/typo edit comment  from Sony before getting excited plz :p

What is FF Adventure?

Roronaa_chan said:

What is FF Adventure?

its an old spin off of the first Mana game on gameboy. A new entry in the series was teased a while back

The old game was a top down action rpg. I do hope it's true. I need an isometric RPG on my handhelds(really enjoy Zelda ALBW).

NesFe said:
Roronaa_chan said:

What is FF Adventure?

its an old spin off of the first Mana game on gameboy. A new entry in the series was teased a while back

The old game was a top down action rpg. I do hope it's true. I need an isometric RPG on my handhelds(really enjoy Zelda ALBW).

Interesting.. but yes better to wait because of what happened with Type-0