By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Expected, but disappointed that most Japanese devs can manage Ps4/vita except for Sony. Still, looking forward to playing it ^^

Around the Network
NesFe said:
Expected, but disappointed that most Japanese devs can manage Ps4/vita except for Sony. Still, looking forward to playing it ^^

Good point, it sucks, but it's Sony the one we are talking about. They hate Vita or something. 

Well SaGa and Danganronpa 3 is still on the Vita as well as other games. So I guess it ain't all that bad.

Our Goddess just jumped shipped that's all. T______T

I love the look of the new VanillaWare game !!

List of new announcements so far:
--------------------
One Piece : Burning Blood
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS Force
Danganronpa V3
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna
Toukiden 2
---------------------
Games we know about :
-------------------
SaGa: Scarlet Graces
Dragon Quest Builders
World of Final Fantasy

Not a bad list but the news of our goddess kat just killed me.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

13 Sentinels looks promising :)

Man i cant watch any of the game trailers on my phone 6 more hours of work :'(

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

outside of fking sony...rest of the publishers did real good when it came to vita :D

might need a new cult goddess tho

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

At least DanganRonpa is still coming! Upupupu ~

I have to wonder how well it'll do on the PS4 given it was handheld-centric up until this point. I wonder if they did that to grow the IP in the west.

M.U.G.E.N said:
outside of fking sony...rest of the publishers did real good when it came to vita :D

might need a new cult goddess tho

Kat can never be replaced im so going to get that figure *_* so how about that saga scarelet girl.