By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Why that indie, Super Night Riders, have a screenshot riding on daylight?!

DoYou Want DOZENS OF NO GAEMZ?! then... Visit the Official PlayStation Vita Tread

Around the Network
DemoniOtaku said:
Why that indie, Super Night Riders, have a screenshot riding on daylight?!

Because just like the PSM original Night Riders, it's not all set at night. :P

Not really sure why they called it that, all I can think is that they really loved Knight Rider and wanted to call the game something similar?

Pity they don't like Star Trek, they could have called in Cling On.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Hey guess what guys, Sony are making first party games for Vita after all!

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/06/22/new-vita-games-wil

... they'll just be digital-only and cross-platform with PS4.

To be honest, that's not the end of the world, and a lot better than Shu has been making out in the past (i.e. "we're not developing for Vita")

Digital Only Gravity Rush 2 :p

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

outlawauron said:
Real quick for those who completed DanganRonpa 1+2. Do they explain the link between the two? I'm only at the start, but I certainly have a lot of non-current plot questions.

DanganRonpa games are like a constant beautiful confusion. There were a lot of moments where I wondered what the hell was going on but it comes together in the end.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Real quick for those who completed DanganRonpa 1+2. Do they explain the link between the two? I'm only at the start, but I certainly have a lot of non-current plot questions.

to explain the connection would be a spoiler, the connection will be made quite clear near the end of the Danganronpa 2, all I will say is pay attention to Nagito Komaeda, he'll be the guy that makes the connections first

Kresnik said:

Hey guess what guys, Sony are making first party games for Vita after all!

http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2015/06/22/new-vita-games-wil

... they'll just be digital-only and cross-platform with PS4.

To be honest, that's not the end of the world, and a lot better than Shu has been making out in the past (i.e. "we're not developing for Vita")

So we should expect only  smaller games to be cross-platform. As long as we get games like Journey (not graphical beasts but with great gameplay), I think I'm ok with it. Let's only hope that GR2 will be cross-platform...

Also, they (Sony) should really consider the idea of localizing some Japanese games by themselves...

Atelier Sophie!

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/074/1074167/

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

What platform is it on.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

PS4/PS3/PSVita.... I'm getting that one on PS4 too. Waiting on Shallie for PSVita...