By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577
Kresnik said:
Here's some moderately good news:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1065407

Vita has sold 600k in Spain.

I wonder if that makes it Vita's strongest market in Europe? It's more than UK sales at least.

Makes me wonder how much the two Invizimals games sold too. VGC doesn't track them, but I'd imagine sales are very strong there (Spanish developer + child friendly games + the console is clearly doing well in that market)

600k in Spain is good.
I always say that Vita is doing much better in Europe than everyone think.
Countries like Spain, Portugal, Greece, Georgia... are all good countries for PS Vita.

Around the Network

Outside of Japan PS Vita is dead console. That's why I sold it. Don't take me wrong I loved it (Persona 4 Golden, MGS Collection, Gravity Rush, Rayman Legends were great games and I played them a lot), but when I saw lack of interest from 3rd party producers and Sony, where was no other choice...

Kresnik said:
NesFe said:
Can't wait, already got my vita on my jap account, and to pass the time I bought my first digital jap game Legend of heroes FC evo to prepare myself of SC.

You always make me so jealous :(

lol, Sorry !! So far the game has better anmations, fully voiced and obviously looks much better. I hope SC releases soon so I can start it as soon as I finish playing this game again.

Oh and btw, I played like 20 minutes of both Ukiyo no roushi and Cross Ange and honestly I wouldn't recommend the games. If lower than low budget exists, then that would be Ukiyo's budget. It's the first game I ever played (jap imports ) that didn't have a single patch despite its issues. I think the developers just gave up due to low sales. I personally like it, but I wouldn't recommend it if that makes any sense.

Cross Ange combat isn't very good. You don't feel the speed of combat at all and thats a huge negative for me for a game with flying planes and Mechs. Also, the mechs don't have much maneuverability. I knew it was a cash grab, so I'm fine with it, but as I said I wouldn't recommend them.

NesFe said:

lol, Sorry !! So far the game has better anmations, fully voiced and obviously looks much better. I hope SC releases soon so I can start it as soon as I finish playing this game again.

Oh and btw, I played like 20 minutes of both Ukiyo no roushi and Cross Ange and honestly I wouldn't recommend the games. If lower than low budget exists, then that would be Ukiyo's budget. It's the first game I ever played (jap imports ) that didn't have a single patch despite its issues. I think the developers just gave up due to low sales. I personally like it, but I wouldn't recommend it if that makes any sense.

Cross Ange combat isn't very good. You don't feel the speed of combat at all and thats a huge negative for me for a game with flying planes and Mechs. Also, the mechs don't have much maneuverability. I knew it was a cash grab, so I'm fine with it, but as I said I wouldn't recommend them.

I really wish we got the Evo games in the west, but I know they're licencing nightmares unfortunately.

Thanks for the feedback on Ukiyo and Cross Ange, but I'm gutted to hear that lol.  I'm guessing that's why we're not getting Ukiyo in the west, haha - because it's not actually any good!

What specifically are the problems with it ("depsite its issues")?  It did sell very poorly in Japan, so I can understand why they gave up.

Kresnik said:

I really wish we got the Evo games in the west, but I know they're licencing nightmares unfortunately.

Thanks for the feedback on Ukiyo and Cross Ange, but I'm gutted to hear that lol.  I'm guessing that's why we're not getting Ukiyo in the west, haha - because it's not actually any good!

What specifically are the problems with it ("depsite its issues")?  It did sell very poorly in Japan, so I can understand why they gave up.

I'm still early on, so I can't comment much on the combat system. The game is very blurry, not just as in low resolution, but the texture on the main character as well, i feel like I want to use a sharpen tool or someting because it all looks smudged lol. The jogging animation is super slow, so much it's pissing me off. The pop ins are extreme. I'm fine with pop ins in games because I understand the limitations and whatnot, but having a characters pop in literally in my face like inches from me is funny. Once I'm a couple of hours into the story/combat I'll give you an update on that.

Around the Network
NesFe said:

I'm still early on, so I can't comment much on the combat system. The game is very blurry, not just as in low resolution, but the texture on the main character as well, i feel like I want to use a sharpen tool or someting because it all looks smudged lol. The jogging animation is super slow, so much it's pissing me off. The pop ins are extreme. I'm fine with pop ins in games because I understand the limitations and whatnot, but having a characters pop in literally in my face like inches from me is funny. Once I'm a couple of hours into the story/combat I'll give you an update on that.

Meh.  Not what I wanted to hear at all, but thanks for the reply.

Very interested in hearing about the combat system once you play more if you don't mind.

Also, would love to know if it's open-world or not?  I got the feeling it wasn't from the gameplay parts I've seen.

Kresnik said:

Vita E3 sizzle reel of indie games and the odd less-risque localization:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaiKu7_aIrw

The Vita Lounge spotted logos for Tales from the Borderlands (so we're still getting it), Minecraft Story Mode & Game of Thrones in there.  So I hope y'all like Telltale games!

Words can't express how happy this makes me. Telltale games are the best games for vita imho. Whenever I play them on PC/ps3, I get bored, but on vita, they're just perfect. They either (literally)  put me to sleep or keep me up and tired the next due to lack of sleep.

Kresnik said:
So, here's a new Zodiac trailer (looks beautiful):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-k2SKqsnnE

Here's some Salt & Sanctuary coverage (have to sign into Youtube to watch it though):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWMryEROTTQ

Some Neptunia Zombie screenshots:

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/extreme-dimension-tag-blanc-neptune-vs-zombie-army-first-screenshots

Never even heard of Zodiac before. very interesting!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Kresnik said:

Also, would love to know if it's open-world or not?  I got the feeling it wasn't from the gameplay parts I've seen.

The game is open world, This is the map,if I click it there is another area in the top area about the same size, so It's 2 times the size of the image below.

Man if Digimon gets localized I will definitely buy it day 1! Really hope for physical release this time

I wish they could do the same for REvelation 2. At least give physical release on Asia region....forget anywhere else!