By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Official Playstation Vita Thread! The Last Stand - Ys VIII, Mary Skelter, Yomawari Midnight Shadows, Persona 3&5 Dancing, Atelier Lidy & Soeur, DanganRonpa V3, Demon Gaze II & MORE!

How many vita games do you have in your library?

0-10 184 31.51%

11-20 109 18.66%

21-30 69 11.82%

30+ 215 36.82%

Total:577

Great news, I know I'm going to buy these games again for support (and probably play the game again and try out a different route romance wise :p)

Shame about Zero and Ao, there is some epic stuff that happens there, but hopefully the Sen games sell really well and you guys get the other titles in the west too.

Around the Network

awesome news xseed and tecmo are the saviors of the ps vita

BloodStained Vita Stretch Goal reached !! and it's getting a physical release too.

NesFe said:
BloodStained Vita Stretch Goal reached !! and it's getting a physical release too.

Haha was just about to post this. Think I'll kickstart the Vita physical! I was planning to do physical PS4 before.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Looks like Axiom Verge on Vita will take longer than expected. Tom Happ, the one man team behind the game, is still waiting for the tools he needs to finish the Vita version. This news came out on May 14 and I hope he recieved the tools by then. Axiom verge has been out on PS4 since March 31 and it's a crossbuy title, so you own the Vita version if you bought that one.

"Vita port is definitely a super high priority and is probably the most frequently asked question. :) Right now we’re waiting for some tools from Sony, so there’s little that we can do until then. (In case you’re not aware, the game was originally made in MonoGame, which is supported by PS4. We’re waiting for MonoGame support for Vita.) We’ve been assured that those tools are actively being worked on, so as soon as we get those, I know Tom will be jumping right on it. The person creating those tools for Sony is using Axiom Verge as one of the test cases for the tool itself, so in some ways it will be designed for Axiom Verge. :)

Just want to make sure that everyone knows that this is super high priority for us. If there are any delays, please know that it’s not due to anyone – either at Sony or us – blowing it off or not caring."

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2015/05/14/axiom-verge-ps-vita-awaiting-monogame-support/

.- -... -.-. -..

Around the Network
NesFe said:

Why are people so hyped for this game?

Dr.Vita said:
NesFe said:

Soul successor to Castlevania like Mighty 9 is to Rockman

Not directly vita related but Utawarerumono False Mask is getting an anime that is starting in October.

I enjoyed the first anime so I'm looking forward to both the game and the anime.

Edit : teaser trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB3WKlkIqYo

WOW XSEED is doing such an incredible job!!! Bamco too! Too sad sony ist doing nothing on the other hand :(

Gundam Extrem VS FORCE!!!                                            The KING Of Fighting Games is BACK #SFV   

Gaming consoles owned so far:-NES,- GB Advenced, -PS3,-XBOX360,- PS VITA, PS4!   PC: @i5 4570,GTX960 Factory Overclock

Make your own youtube channel to keep memories of your live gaming expirience

Official PSVita Thread!                                   Freedom Wars Threads!!                                COMG! Japan Pre-order chart

Dr.Vita said:
NesFe said:

It's essentially the sequel to THIS: http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation/castlevania-symphony-of-the-night

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.